In your day to day operations do you transport, handle or store liquids? Are you prepared for a spill? Would you know where to find a spill kit in an emergency? People often comment “we don’t need a spill kit” but the reality is that every workplace that transports, handles or stores liquids needs to…Read More
- Spill Kits, know it all….!! Protecting the Environment….!!
- All work fully guaranteed!! We take care of your to-do list!!
- Power…., We got it….!!
- How to Select Your Spill Kit?
- Fire Protection UAE
- Looking for good granite and marble suppliers?
- Clean & Green is the change we want to see in this World!!
- Looking for Metal and Fence Works ?
- Quality means Greatness!!!
- Good kitchen equipments will pay you over and over again!!
- Show opens tomorrow – Register for fast track entry
- An Alluring Burst of Pixels!
- 2017 Fit-Out and Interiors Report
- Free-to-attend conferences at Building Healthcare Innovation & Design Show 2017
- Ready or not, here comes VAT…
- Nominations are open for Big Project ME Awards 2017
- Blueprint unveiled for $1.5bn Dubai Food Park
- Meeting Room Offer – August
- Infographic: How to ensure cost competitiveness across LNG asset portfolios
- Barcode Label Printing Scales for Supermarkets & Retail Stores
- Understand the Payments Market and how it has developed
- Meet Alumil, Cladtech, Reynaers, Guttman, Geze, Saint Gobain and many more!
- Middle East Construction News
- TDN ASIA Australia is leading in wine tech innovation
- Heavy Duty Dynamometers & Crane Scales
- ADNOC Host Global Downstream CEO’s at ADIPEC 2017
- Availability in Capital Plaza Complex (Sofitel Hotel Corniche)
- Webinar: Metrics that Matter For Holiday Marketing
- Be the first to identify and exploit new opportunities in payments.
- I.T/Computer, Electronics & Office Products
- Facebook Bans Gun-Accessory Ads for Readers Below Age 18 Joan Oleck
- The 3 Tasks You Should Do After Sending Out a Marketing Campaign Dan S. Kennedy
- The 4 Marketing Moves Every Franchise Should Make Stephanie Schomer
- How to Market to Someone -- and You Know Who That Is -- Who's Constantly Online Lesya Liu
- Email Is Still Your Customers' Preferred Communication Tool. Here's How to Make Sure Your Email Marketing Gets Through. Liviu Tanase
- How to Use This Highly Effective Apple Marketing Technique for Your Business Luis Congdon
- Customers Have a Search Reflex. Will Your Brand Get a Second Look? Aaron Dubois
- Harley-Davidson Has Selected 8 Interns to Ride Across America This Summer Lydia Belanger
- Branding Your Business and Crafting Your Story in the Cannabis Industry Javier Hasse
- 3 Ways to Immediately Get More ROI From Your Instagram Marketing James Shamsi
- Why Digital Marketers Should Be More Like Personal Shoppers Karl Wirth
- Earn 60 Percent More Engagement with These 9 Email List Segmentation Strategies Susan Gunelius
- The Secret to Making Facebook Ads Work for Your Business Imran Tariq
- Why Facebook Chatbots Could Be Your Best Friend in Online Marketing Ben Angel
- Behavioral Data Is About to Take a Back Seat to Declared Data Peter Daisyme
Silverlineclicks| Mar 19, 2018
HiCorp is an innovative trade services company delivering tailored preventative and reactive building maintenance services across the commercial, retail, education and government sectors. We employ an extensive network of internal tradesmen to deliver an integrated and holistic property solution for your organization and/ or residence, maximizing efficiency to deliver savings to you. We can take…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Mar 19, 2018
Generators are one of the most fundamental aspect of any construction project as power supply is needed to operate various machines and equipment. Therefore quality generators are always in high demand in the GCC market where construction is very extensively done. At Adex International, we commit ourselves to providing the highest level of service and…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Jan 17, 2018
Spills and leaks are a nuisance, but they can range anywhere from a small inconvenience to your worst nightmare depending on where they occur and how much is involved. A small leak from a machine on your shop floor is manageable but what about a large chemical spill in a body of water or directly…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Jan 16, 2018
STARS FIRE & SAFETY is one of the few companies that have obtained the license and approval for supply, installation and maintenance of Fire protection systems in residential, industrial and oil field facilities from the Civil Defense and we provide fire protection uae.Stars Fire and Safety provides different kinds of Servicing & Maintenance like: 1. Fire Alarm & Detection…Read More
Marble is a natural stone generally selected by designers, architects, and homeowners due to its natural beauty. it can have many applications within construction; whether it would be to add elegance to the modern bathroom, create an aesthetically pleasing feature wall; laid as floor tiles in various surface finishes including polished to create a stylish…Read More
The substances used to remove dirt and bad odors are termed as Cleaning Chemicals. The purpose of these cleaning agents includes health, beauty, removing offensive odor, and avoiding the spread of dirt and contaminants to oneself and others. We all know surfaces are only as clean as the cleaning chemicals used on them. For this reason,…Read More
Global House providing best quality and reliable services to the customers.We are focusing Design, Fabrication, Supply and Installation of Structural Steel works, Car Parking Shed Fabrication and Installation Works, Fencing System supply and Installation works, Aluminium Fabrication and Glass Installation works and Gypsum Decoration Works. Global House provide a best quality service to the customers requirement and expectation with best quality and competitive price. We…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Jan 4, 2018
Welcome to Global House Abu Dhabi, supplier, fabricator and erector of quality, fabricated steel components and structures for the mining, commercial and multi-level industries. With unrivalled technology, capacity and infrastructure Global House Abu Dhabi has become one of UAE’s largest steel fabrication and erection companies. Global House prides itself on exceptional customer service and is…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Jan 3, 2018
Food is a lucrative business industry and the Middle East is the hub of delicious culinary delights from all over the world. One of the key reasons why people travel to places in the UAE like Dubai is to have a taste of world cuisine and enrich their travelling experience. As the official statistics shows,…Read More
- Beauty Products Maker Lauds U.S. Recovery
- IMG Chief: 'Not for Sale'
- Martha Stewart: Lessons Learned
- Entrepreneurship at the ArabNet Event in Beirut
- Social Media: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Diageo CEO Looks Ahead
- Insights: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Proctor & Gamble's Master of Messaging
- Pernod Ricard CFO Talks Deleveraging
- New RIM CEO's Message to Employees
- Redpoint looks to fresh faces to pilot its latest $400M fund
- Crate.io raises $11M and launches its hosted IoT data platform.
- Peek raises $23M and inks partnership with Google in push to digitize travel activities
- Brex picks up $57M to build an easy credit card for startups
- Talentry scores €6M for its ‘social recruitment and marketing’ platform
- ezCater raises $100M as it looks to own office catered meals around the world
- Veriff raises $7.7M Series A to become the ‘Stripe for identity’
- SurveyMonkey has filed confidentially to go public
- Prisma co-founders raise $1M to build a social app called Capture
- Toss, Korea’s top payment app, raises $40M from Sequoia China and Singapore’s GIC
- Uber appoints Pradeep Parameswaran as new President of India & South Asia
- Uber testing new feature that offers cheaper rides if you wait
- Google kills feature to book Uber rides through Maps
- Five points to consider when composing a business email
- How to avoid defaulting on your business loan
- A message for Kavin Mittal’s Hike: Wanting to be lord of the apps may not be enough
- IndiaStack got us excited about lending in India: Zestmoney
- China’s super angels go full throttle on Indian startups
- BigBasket in talks to acquire a majority stake in Kwik24
- Belgium's Incofin plans $80-million India Progress Fund
- Dealing With and Overcoming Loss
- $0 to $1,000 in a Day: The Traffic Secret to Turn Your Visitors Into Customers
- Use These Strategies to Identify Your Leadership Flaws. 3 Things to Know Today.
- Why SVP Sara Rossio Places A High Value On Data-Driven Decision Making
- 5 Social Media Tips to Grow Your Local Business
- How To Replace Negative Thoughts
- Business Tips from CEO Joe McCann
- Use These Strategies To Make Your Teams Unstoppable. 3 Things to Know Today.
- How to Dress for Success With Real Men Real Style
- How One Entrepreneur is Creating an Alternative Global Ivy League Experience
- The rise and fall of Abraaj, the region’s largest private equity firmA deep dive in to the troubled private equity firm’s past four months
- Stocks decline, bonds rally as trade fears buildDeveloping-nation stocks dropped the most since February
- Rotana signs agreements to manage new hotels in Dubai and SarajevoThe company adds ninth tallest residential building in the world to portfolio
- City Centre Ajman adds 18 new stores and restaurantsMove comes as part of its Dh643 million enhancement project
- New survey measures economic realities in SharjahGDP, salaries of male and female workers, and growth by sector to feature in survey findings
- Dubai-based Abraaj has restructuring approved by Cayman Islands courtPwC named provisional liquidators of holding firm while Deloitte named liquidators of its investment management unit
- Global financial firms join DIFC communityBerkshire Hathaway, State Street Global Advisors, and Maybank Islamic Set up operations
- Wall Street falls as China-US trade tensions mountDJIA falls over 200 points after Trump’s latest threat on tariffs
- Kizad sets eyes on growth with new facilitiesMassive expansion underway to boost growth
- Abraaj: Loan defaults, liquidity squeeze and crisis of confidenceLocal bankers confident of loan recovery through liquidation
- How to Use Pinterest to Market Your BusinessMetrics don’t lie Pinterest is the third most popular social networking site right after Facebook & Twitter. It has been observed Shoppers that come from Pinterest are 10% more likely to make a purchase as compared to visitors from other social networking sites. As per wishpond, over 2 million people create product pins everyday. Given […]Alice Jackson
- Small Business Marketing Tips That Are Often OverlookedSmall business owners often choose their field based on what they know best, but overlook the important marketing exercises necessary to constantly attract new business and grow. More important than ever, a small business owner needs to understand their target market and how to retain current client bases. Overlooking some of the best marketing practices […]Emily Andrews
- 21 Warnings That Indicate It’s Time to (Switch) Your Web Hosting Right Away!Infographic Courtesy of: hostgatorcouponcode.in The post 21 Warnings That Indicate It’s Time to (Switch) Your Web Hosting Right Away! appeared first on SiteProNews.HostGatorCouponCode.in
- Is Having a Social Media Presence Enough When It Comes to Customer Complaints?There’s no denying that social media is a hugely effective and important tool when it comes to customer services for your business. Just about any business today is using social media in some way or another, but reports suggest that many aren’t utilizing this tool in the right way. In fact, many companies that believe […]Emily Roberts
- Parental Paparazzi: The Influence of Parenthood on Social MediaInfographic Courtesy of: DigitalThirdCoast.net The post Parental Paparazzi: The Influence of Parenthood on Social Media appeared first on SiteProNews.digitalthirdcoast.net
- 5 Reasons to Work with Expert SEO WritersI know – hiring experts costs money. What doesn’t right? This is the main objection people who DIY their websites have – “we can’t afford an expert SEO copywriter or content writer, so we’ll do it ourselves”. As you’ll see below, this is rarely a good idea. Companies that are well-staffed and have a dedicated […]Adriana Tica
- Technology and Law EnforcementAlmost every sector you can imagine has been changed by technology. Law enforcement is no exception. Huge strides have been taken technologically to improve law enforcement and provide professionals with the necessary equipment to protect citizens and investigate crimes. Briefly on the Subject of Law Enforcement Law enforcement has such a far-reaching history, it […]James Cummings
- Smart Home and IoT: How Can Businesses Take Full Advantage?Gone are the days of disconnected homes. The Internet of Things (IoT) has turned every object into a capable computer, ready to sense, analyze, disseminate data and communicate information. Refrigerators, lamps, door locks — they all have the capability to connect to the Internet and interact with each other with the power of IoT. What’s […]Charles Dearing
- 7 Ways to Promote Your E-commerce Product without Being SalesyInfographic Courtesy of: College-Paper.org The post 7 Ways to Promote Your E-commerce Product without Being Salesy appeared first on SiteProNews.College-Paper.org
- How to Build a Better Brand With Human-Centered DesignCreating a brand in saturated markets is an increasingly difficult task. While adtech is making it easier to target potential customers, producing unique, human-centered content that differentiates the brand remains a challenge for most companies. I deal with this on a daily basis, and constantly work to improve my own brand through updating my website, […]Sabana Islam