Open from tomorrow until Wednesday, join FM EXPO and The Big 5 Outdoor Design & Build Show for three days focused on networking, sourcing products, and professional development, providing you with fresh ideas and strategic solutions for your business. Here’s a quick reminder and round-up of everything that awaits you at the events this week (all of which are FREE-of-charge!):…Read More
- Spill Kits, know it all….!! Protecting the Environment….!!
- All work fully guaranteed!! We take care of your to-do list!!
- Power…., We got it….!!
- How to Select Your Spill Kit?
- Fire Protection UAE
- Looking for good granite and marble suppliers?
- Clean & Green is the change we want to see in this World!!
- Looking for Metal and Fence Works ?
- Quality means Greatness!!!
- Good kitchen equipments will pay you over and over again!!
- Show opens tomorrow – Register for fast track entry
- An Alluring Burst of Pixels!
- 2017 Fit-Out and Interiors Report
- Free-to-attend conferences at Building Healthcare Innovation & Design Show 2017
- Ready or not, here comes VAT…
- Nominations are open for Big Project ME Awards 2017
- Blueprint unveiled for $1.5bn Dubai Food Park
- Meeting Room Offer – August
- Infographic: How to ensure cost competitiveness across LNG asset portfolios
- Barcode Label Printing Scales for Supermarkets & Retail Stores
- Understand the Payments Market and how it has developed
- Meet Alumil, Cladtech, Reynaers, Guttman, Geze, Saint Gobain and many more!
- Middle East Construction News
- TDN ASIA Australia is leading in wine tech innovation
- Heavy Duty Dynamometers & Crane Scales
- ADNOC Host Global Downstream CEO’s at ADIPEC 2017
- Availability in Capital Plaza Complex (Sofitel Hotel Corniche)
- Webinar: Metrics that Matter For Holiday Marketing
- Be the first to identify and exploit new opportunities in payments.
- I.T/Computer, Electronics & Office Products
- Don't Underestimate the Power of a Good Newsletter to Drive Business Thomas Smale
- No Time for Marketing? Hire a Freelancer. Aaron Salls
- Right Time, Right Place: How to Be Relevant to Your Market Scott Oldford
- You've Listened to Your Gut, Now Answer These 4 Practical Questions About the Product You Think Is so Great Ric Kelly
- Deep Learning and 'Hyper-Personalization' are the Future of Marketing Automation Reshu Rathi
- 12 Cutting-Edge Marijuana Marketing Tactics That Work Christopher Smith
- A Customer Data Platform Picks Up Where CRM Leaves Off Karl Wirth
- 5 Building Blocks of a Content Market Strategy Unique to Your Dispensary
- 5 Lessons Netflix Can Teach Entrepreneurs About Social Media Marketing Andrew Broadbent
- How This Affiliate Marketer Learned Enough About His Craft to Strike Out on His Own Eric Siu
- 2 Very Visible Mistakes That Make Your Web Copy Look Unprofessional David Loftus
- Marketing Tips From Microsoft, Netflix, Walmart and Adobe That You Can Use Chirag Kulkarni
- Leave Your Competition in the Dust With These Snapchat Marketing Strategies Inna Semenyuk
- 3 Ways Cannabis Brands Can Make a Powerful First Impression Ryan G. Smith
- How to Ethically 'Steal' Customers by Leveraging Redemption Funnels Emily Richett
Ready or not, a 5% value-added-tax (VAT) will make its January 2018 maiden entry into the UAE business landscape. “People have worked in a tax-free environment for years and the introduction of VAT in the UAE is a little disconcerting for businesses,” said Rakesh Pardasani, Partner at RSM Dahman, a leading audit and tax advisory firm…Read More
CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANT MACHINERY FLEET INFRASTRUCTURE PROPERTY BIM FEATURED NEWS 24th Aug 2017 CONSTRUCTION Blueprint unveiled for $1.5bn Dubai Food Park Complex will be the first destination in the Middle East dedicated…Read More
Infographic: How to ensure cost competitiveness across LNG asset portfolios For global LNG projects, it is essential that costs are controlled to be profitable at current LNG prices to compete against coal and renewables. KPMG has provided Gastech Insights with an informative infographic displaying the 7 key areas which must be carefully considered….Read More
Silverlineclicks| Aug 22, 2017
Barcode Label Printing Scales are designed to meet the weighing needs of any Supermarket & Retail Applications. Price Computing Scales are the most famous products in Label Printing Scales.They are precision, high sensitive, clear printing, and simple operating. Capacity: 30 kg / 10 g Print Type: Auto Peal Continues Thermal Label Printer Label Width & Length:40 – 60mm, 30…Read More
- Beauty Products Maker Lauds U.S. Recovery
- IMG Chief: 'Not for Sale'
- Martha Stewart: Lessons Learned
- Entrepreneurship at the ArabNet Event in Beirut
- Social Media: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Diageo CEO Looks Ahead
- Insights: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Proctor & Gamble's Master of Messaging
- Pernod Ricard CFO Talks Deleveraging
- New RIM CEO's Message to Employees
- Coinbase acquires Distributed Systems to build ‘Login with Coinbase’
- To fight the scourge of open offices, ROOM sells rooms
- Karma raises $12M to let restaurants and grocery stores offer unsold food at a discount
- Alphabet invests $375 million in Oscar Health
- Chinese Tesla rival Nio files to raise $1.8 billion in US IPO
- Singapore’s Openspace Ventures closes new $135M fund for Southeast Asia
- China’s Didi beefs up its newly-independent car services business with an acquisition
- WeWork China rival Ucommune raises $43.5M more at a $1.8B valuation
- India’s budget hotel network OYO moves into wedding banquet services
- Three Indonesian tech unicorns unite to back digital insurance startup
- Deliberately investing in Uber Eats, high-potential markets like Middle East, India: Uber CEO
- Walmart India activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce platform
- Future of marketing - The new 4 Ps for success
- Indian startup SigTuple selected for Google Demo Day Asia final
- Intel offers more AI smarts with its neural chips
- ‘Mega-round’ investors shower startups with millions
- As Chinese internet giant Tencent stumbles, Beijing gets the blame
- What was Elon Musk thinking?
- Musk's Saudi gambit invites the kind of leverage he doesn't want
- We still don’t know whether Uber is a real business
- No Amount of Money Can Guarantee Success
- How to Be RELEVANT to Your Market - At the Right Time and the Right Place
- How to Find a Mentor: 4 Tips to Get a Perfect Mentor
- Elon Musk's New Tweet Raises Eyebrows. 3 Things to Know Today.
- Heather Serden - How to Launch a Business
- McDonald's Exclusive Billionaire Perk and 3 Things to Know Today.
- 4 Tips for Work-Life Balance from Jack Canfield
- Founder Jon Schickedanz Reveals His Leadership Style and How He Manages ‘The Crazy’
- Advice on Hosting Your First Event
- Entrepreneurship and Biohacking to Avoid Burnout with Anthony DiClementi
- Gaming consoles: is its play coming to an end?Growing industry conversation about the future, or even death, of the gaming console
- Dutch economy drives Rabobank profit rise, aims to help farmersThe bank reported a 12% rise in first-half net profit to €1.7b, helped by cost-cutting and strong economic growth in the Netherlands
- Japan ships fewer cars to US as export growth slowsMinistry of Finance data out on Thursday showed exports rose 3.9% year-on-year in July
- Ryanair pilots say talks set to resume in bid to end strikeThe talks at Dublin airport likely to resume later this week
- Lenovo posts first-quarter profit as recovery continuesThe PC maker posted a $77m net profit in the quarter to June 30 — up from a $72m loss in the same period last year
- BitOasis supports regulation of digital assets in regionRegulations are absolutely fundamental
- Amazon considering UK insurance comparison siteTalking to a number of leading European insurers; Would follow failed attempt by Google in 2016
- Banks and retailers Are tracking how you type, swipe and tapTo fight fraud, a growing number of banks and merchants are tracking visitors’ physical movements as they use websites and apps
- Smartphone season is upon us, but consumers don’t seem excitedEven phones with new features, smartphones have failed to reignite the excitement of a few years ago
- How to track where Google’s tracking youUnderstanding the full extent of Google’s collection requires deeper digging through settings
- Are These 10 Cybersecurity Myths Putting Your Business at Risk?Infographic Courtesy of: Varonis.com The post Are These 10 Cybersecurity Myths Putting Your Business at Risk? appeared first on SiteProNews.Varonis.com
- Four Mistakes to Avoid for Ensuring Your App’s SuccessLet’s face it! Merely user-friendly features and excellent functionality cannot write a success story for your mobile app. As the app stores surge with the advent of a plethora of apps, you need to promote your app in a way that it can stay ahead of the crowd. You spend a substantial amount and put […]Mitesh Patel
- 5 Tools to Help Spur Business GrowthTo run a profitable business, a company must exhibit certain criteria some of which include: unique products/services that solve a problem, healthy atmosphere in which employees can work, incentives for both customers and employees, and good customer service and care. That being said, these are not enough. Many of the issues businesses — large, medium, […]Eileen O'Shanassy
- Enhance Your Digital Presence with CRMAbout 90% of the world’s data today has been created in the last two years. This is because data lies at the heart of everything marketers do – every website interaction, purchase, survey, and online engagement. There isn’t a one size fits all approach for digital marketing. This is why new technology and software solutions […]Sheza Gary
- Demand for Fast Computation and the Growing Investment in AI Drive Momentum in the AI Chip MarketAfter years of focus on software development, the technology industry reinvented the importance of semiconductors as it recognizes the significant role that artificial intelligence (AI) chips play in the growing market of AI. Also known as AI accelerators, AI chips are processors that perform AI-based calculations and other tasks vey fast. The machine learning technology […]Pratik Kirve
- Top 10 Mobile Apps Every 21st Century Online Business needs to GrowTechnology has made it easy to run a business faster than the traditional methods used in the past. With the help of websites, you don’t have to walk into a brick and mortar store to get what you need; thanks to mobile applications, you can take inventory, calculate bulk figures and carry out lots of […]James Cummings
- Should You Build a Mobile App or Mobile Website?Infographic by MDG Advertising The post Should You Build a Mobile App or Mobile Website? appeared first on SiteProNews.MDG Advertising
- 4 Tried and Tested Strategies to Uncover Your Competitors’ Content Marketing StrategiesTo run a successful business, part of the challenge is making sure your marketing campaigns are doing better than your competitors. While there are many ways to do this, one method takes the lead in providing the most accurate and actionable data: competition analysis. With proper competition analysis, you can get insight on the following: […]Marc Sullivan
- The Role of Digital Marketing in Business DevelopmentInfographic COurtesy of: contentualize.com The post The Role of Digital Marketing in Business Development appeared first on SiteProNews.contentualize.com
- 8 Tips on Choosing a Blog Topic that Enhances Your SEOFinding the right topic for your blog that enhances your website’s SEO ranking, is the first hurdle in the process of creating a stellar piece of blog content. Content is the core of an effective SEO strategy. Other than boosting the audience engagement, presenting compelling blog topics has been known to improve search rankings and […]Nathan William