Open from tomorrow until Wednesday, join FM EXPO and The Big 5 Outdoor Design & Build Show for three days focused on networking, sourcing products, and professional development, providing you with fresh ideas and strategic solutions for your business. Here’s a quick reminder and round-up of everything that awaits you at the events this week (all of which are FREE-of-charge!):…Read More
- White Metal Contracting is Your Contracting Partner in UAE
- SILVERLINE NETWORKS IS EMERGING AS A LEADING DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY IN UAE
- Spill Kits, know it all….!! Protecting the Environment….!!
- All work fully guaranteed!! We take care of your to-do list!!
- Power…., We got it….!!
- How to Select Your Spill Kit?
- Fire Protection UAE
- Looking for good granite and marble suppliers?
- Clean & Green is the change we want to see in this World!!
- Looking for Metal and Fence Works ?
- Quality means Greatness!!!
- Good kitchen equipments will pay you over and over again!!
- Show opens tomorrow – Register for fast track entry
- An Alluring Burst of Pixels!
- 2017 Fit-Out and Interiors Report
- Free-to-attend conferences at Building Healthcare Innovation & Design Show 2017
- Ready or not, here comes VAT…
- Nominations are open for Big Project ME Awards 2017
- Blueprint unveiled for $1.5bn Dubai Food Park
- Meeting Room Offer – August
- Infographic: How to ensure cost competitiveness across LNG asset portfolios
- Barcode Label Printing Scales for Supermarkets & Retail Stores
- Understand the Payments Market and how it has developed
- Meet Alumil, Cladtech, Reynaers, Guttman, Geze, Saint Gobain and many more!
- Middle East Construction News
- TDN ASIA Australia is leading in wine tech innovation
- Heavy Duty Dynamometers & Crane Scales
- ADNOC Host Global Downstream CEO’s at ADIPEC 2017
- Availability in Capital Plaza Complex (Sofitel Hotel Corniche)
- Webinar: Metrics that Matter For Holiday Marketing
- 5 Tips to Boost Your Ecommerce Sales on Cyber Monday Syed Balkhi
- 7 Tips for Effectively Allocating an SMB Advertising Budget AJ Agrawal
- How the Female Leaders of Hims Got Men to Happily Talk About Hair Loss and Erectile Dysfunction Stephanie Schomer
- What Brand Evangelism Really Means -- and Why It's So Important Sangram Vajre
- Marketers Are Overcoming Unique Challenges to Build Campaigns for the Nascent Cannabis Industry Rosie Mattio
- Using the Power of Influence to Build Your Global Cannabis Brand David Elias
- The Lessons We Can All Learn From Sears's Branding Blunders Jacqueline Ball
- This New Platform Aims to Help Freelancers Boost Their Marketing Skills Nina Zipkin
- 3 Ways Entrepreneurs and Businesses Can Benefit From AI's 'Third Wave' Andrew Medal
- 4 Unconventional Ways to Better Market to Generation Z Syed Balkhi
- Why Weight Watchers' Name Change Will Fail, But Dunkin's Won't Jake McKenzie
- How to Make AI-Driven Emails Compelling Without Being Creepy Ryan Myers
- The Real-World Applications of Artificial Intelligence in Marketing Business Rockstars
- 13 Must-Watch Movies for Aspiring Entrepreneurs Deep Patel
- Outdoor Advertising Is Conquering. Why Aren't You Using It? Drew McLellan
Ready or not, a 5% value-added-tax (VAT) will make its January 2018 maiden entry into the UAE business landscape. “People have worked in a tax-free environment for years and the introduction of VAT in the UAE is a little disconcerting for businesses,” said Rakesh Pardasani, Partner at RSM Dahman, a leading audit and tax advisory firm…Read More
CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANT MACHINERY FLEET INFRASTRUCTURE PROPERTY BIM FEATURED NEWS 24th Aug 2017 CONSTRUCTION Blueprint unveiled for $1.5bn Dubai Food Park Complex will be the first destination in the Middle East dedicated…Read More
Infographic: How to ensure cost competitiveness across LNG asset portfolios For global LNG projects, it is essential that costs are controlled to be profitable at current LNG prices to compete against coal and renewables. KPMG has provided Gastech Insights with an informative infographic displaying the 7 key areas which must be carefully considered….Read More
Silverlineclicks| Aug 22, 2017
Barcode Label Printing Scales are designed to meet the weighing needs of any Supermarket & Retail Applications. Price Computing Scales are the most famous products in Label Printing Scales.They are precision, high sensitive, clear printing, and simple operating. Capacity: 30 kg / 10 g Print Type: Auto Peal Continues Thermal Label Printer Label Width & Length:40 – 60mm, 30…Read More
- Beauty Products Maker Lauds U.S. Recovery
- IMG Chief: 'Not for Sale'
- Martha Stewart: Lessons Learned
- Entrepreneurship at the ArabNet Event in Beirut
- Social Media: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Diageo CEO Looks Ahead
- Insights: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Proctor & Gamble's Master of Messaging
- Pernod Ricard CFO Talks Deleveraging
- New RIM CEO's Message to Employees
- Hiver lets you manage shared email addresses from Gmail
- Funderbeam CEO to talk about disrupting startup funding at Disrupt Berlin
- Sick of managing your Airbnb? Vacasa raises $64M to do it for you
- Cryptocurrency wallet startup Cobo raises $13M Series A to enter the U.S. and Southeast Asia
- Applied gets $2M to make hiring fairer — using algorithms, not AI
- Unifonic, dubbed the Twilio of emerging markets, closes $21M Series A round
- Memory raises $5M to bring AI to time tracking
- Samsung acquires network analytics startup Zhilabs to help its transition to 5G
- Amazon puts $10M in Closed Loop Fund to make recycling easier in more American cities
- Video-based recruitment startup JobUFO scores €2M seed
- BigBasket completes three acquisitions
- NASSCOM inks MoU to expand Indian SMEs in MENA region
- Harsh Mariwala steps up focus on startups for a well-rounded portfolio
- Exotel allows firms to monitor virtual numbers
- TiE Global spurs angel investments through Indo-US cross-border networks
- Lower pricing tier likely to grow Netflix footprint
- Tendulkar-backed Universal Sportsbiz gets Rs 100 crore more from Accel
- Faasos in talks to raise $100 million for expansion
- Uber enters trailer leasing business
- No deadline extension to file GST returns for input tax credit
- How to Biohack Your Way to Optimal Sleep & Increase Performance
- The Best Ways to Invest in Your 30s
- Intel Partners With Rolls-Royce to Develop Self-Sailing Ships
- Business Lessons From a Viral Video Star
- EBay Takes Amazon to Court! 3 Things to Know Today.
- Killer Growth Strategies to Attract a Surge of New Customers | Leveling Up With Ayman Al-Abdullah
- LCL Season 4 EP10: How To Overcome Self Doubt with Aisha Bowe & Gerard Adams
- Identifying Your Customer: Top Hat Turned Their Budding Digital Education Startup Into a Success
- Facebook's Portal Gets Even Creepier. 3 Things to Know Today.
- Why I Turned Down $150,000 (For a $12.99 Investment)
- Strong corporate earnings power rebound on Wall StAll 11 major S&P sectors higher; Honeywell, P&G and Apple top movers
- Europe, US escalate trade war with duelling disputes at the WTOThe requests will be considered at the next meeting of the WTO dispute colony body
- China moves to lift confidence as economic growth hits weakest pace since 2009Third-quarter GDP at 6.5% year-on-year, down from second quarter figures
- Tesla starts taking orders for shorter-range $45,000 Model 3New iteration of the car boasts 310 miles of driving range, plus a faster top speed and zero-to-60 time
- The ECB may end its negative interest-rate policy in 2020Lift-off is predicted for September next year, and the deposit rate is seen climbing to 0.25%
- Longest lira rally since 2014 has traders betting worst is overCost of hedging against fluctuations in the currency has also dropped remarkably
- Asia oil buyers said to see more chance for US waivers on IranIranian exports have slumped by 30%, or over 800,000 barrels a day, over the past six months
- DP World sees key role for once-isolated state in port strategyEritrea may provide an alternative trade route for the region instead of Djibouti
- Business of eCommerce is never easy in the GulfOnly government intervention can help local players remain competitive against foreign might
- Off-the-shelf solutions cannot make eCommerce tickIt takes more than just technology for online businesses to get it right
- Conversation Marketing Hacks: 8 Ways to ‘Speak Human’ and Change the GameNew book reveals how companies can ‘make and maintain more meaningful, impactful and enduring connections within the marketplace, tell an authentic story, foster maximized customer engagement, and breed brand loyalty Nobody starts out automatically caring about your products or services. They care about how you can make a difference in their lives. No matter […]Merilee Kern, MBA
- How To Use The Principles Of Influence In Online MarketingCourtesy of: Icecube Marketing The post How To Use The Principles Of Influence In Online Marketing appeared first on SiteProNews.IceCube.asia
- 5 Creative Ways to Build Links & Outrank Your CompetitorsMany businesses and experts have realized the advantages of having a strong online presence. As the online marketing scene evolved so did the practices people had to work on to get ahead. SEO has always been a crucial marketing discipline and it remains strong today. It’s the best way to increase your SERPs and gain […]Georgi Todorov
- 10 Recommendations for Creating Best Welcome E-mailsOn the Internet, there are loads of welcome email examples that might inspire you. Yet, you need to learn the basic tips on how to create effective messages by using welcome email templates. Recommendations for creating best welcome emails You, certainly, know that welcome emails, aka onboarding ones, are the first messages customers receive from […]Marvin Railey
- Unusual Work Schedules: Alternatives to Standard Office HoursToday there is a wide range of variations of traditional work schedule. Companies can offer more flexible options for employees by alternating the duration of the workday, time of the day and days of the week. Shift work, part-time work, staggering hours, overtime are quite common nowadays. However, there is a number of unusual work […]Marina Pilipenko
- How Listening To Customers Impacts Your Bottom LineInfographic Courtesy of: CallMiner.com The post How Listening To Customers Impacts Your Bottom Line appeared first on SiteProNews.CallMiner.com
- 6 Ways to Start Home Business for MomsBeing a mother and wanting to contribute to your family financially is no small feat. Besides all the work you have with the children, it can be tiresome and stressful to even think about starting your own business. The 21st century has taught us that anything is possible, and there are certainly ways for moms […]Preston Felix
- 3 Communications Basics that Build ConfidenceCommunication is ingrained in every facet of life, yet many struggle with fear, insecurity and general ineffectiveness when they find themselves eye to eye with someone to present ideas, address complicated situations, express feelings, negotiate or just “sell them self”—all whether in a personal or professional context. According to Megan Rokosh, a global business communications […]Merilee Kern, MBA
- How Much is the Quantum Computing Market Worth?In 2018 several reports were released analyzing and forecasting the potential size of the quantum computing market. A report by Tractica estimates that revenues will grow from $39.2 million in 2017 to $2.2 billion in 2025. A competing report by Market Research Futures expects the market to grow at a 24% CAGR to $2.464 billion […]Jordan Schneir
- Staying Healthy At Work: An Actionable GuideCourtesy of: Nifty Benefits The post Staying Healthy At Work: An Actionable Guide appeared first on SiteProNews.NiftyBenefits.com