Actions Speak louder than words: ASKCO ADVERTISING SERVICES : Creatives / Mobile & SMS marketing / Web design and Development Corporate Gifts & Promotional items. DIGITAL PRINT & PRODUCTION SERVICES Acrylic / Wood / Metal / Fiberglass / crystal works Outdoor / Indoor Signage (LED and Neon) (front-lit & backlit) Vehicle / Fleet graphics Office…Read More
- Spill Kits, know it all….!! Protecting the Environment….!!
- All work fully guaranteed!! We take care of your to-do list!!
- Power…., We got it….!!
- How to Select Your Spill Kit?
- Fire Protection UAE
- Looking for good granite and marble suppliers?
- Clean & Green is the change we want to see in this World!!
- Looking for Metal and Fence Works ?
- Quality means Greatness!!!
- Good kitchen equipments will pay you over and over again!!
- Show opens tomorrow – Register for fast track entry
- An Alluring Burst of Pixels!
- 2017 Fit-Out and Interiors Report
- Free-to-attend conferences at Building Healthcare Innovation & Design Show 2017
- Ready or not, here comes VAT…
- Nominations are open for Big Project ME Awards 2017
- Blueprint unveiled for $1.5bn Dubai Food Park
- Meeting Room Offer – August
- Infographic: How to ensure cost competitiveness across LNG asset portfolios
- Barcode Label Printing Scales for Supermarkets & Retail Stores
- Understand the Payments Market and how it has developed
- Meet Alumil, Cladtech, Reynaers, Guttman, Geze, Saint Gobain and many more!
- Middle East Construction News
- TDN ASIA Australia is leading in wine tech innovation
- Heavy Duty Dynamometers & Crane Scales
- ADNOC Host Global Downstream CEO’s at ADIPEC 2017
- Availability in Capital Plaza Complex (Sofitel Hotel Corniche)
- Webinar: Metrics that Matter For Holiday Marketing
- Be the first to identify and exploit new opportunities in payments.
- I.T/Computer, Electronics & Office Products
- How Businesses Can Use Mobile Marketing to Their Advantage (Infographic) Rose Leadem
- Customer Experience Surveys? They Don't Have to be a Pain. Karl Wirth
- Build-A-Bear Workshop Is Caught Off Guard for Its 'Pay Your Age' Promo and Forced to Turn Away Customers Lydia Belanger
- Consumers Don't Have an Attention Problem. It's Just That Your Advertising Isn't Very Good. Brendan Gahan
- Don't Just Create Content and Then Sit Back. Promote It! Here's How. Syed Balkhi
- Is Your Content Flabby? Here's How to Trim Those Verbal Love Handles! David Loftus
- Up Your Social Media Game By Answering These 8 Branding Questions Keith Quesenberry
- How Bots Steal Your Online Advertising Budget Harry Kabadaian
- Some Last-Minute Prep Can Ensure Amazon Prime Day Success Katie May
- 3 Ways to Master the One Thing About Video That Entrepreneurs Don't Understand: Distribution Q Manning
- How to Write Cold Emails That Get Opens and Get Sales Eric Siu
- 40 Entrepreneurs Share Their Secrets to Staying Focused Nina Zipkin
- How to Display the Ideal Body Language When Networking Ivan Misner
- 6 Ways to Quickly Improve Your Conversion Rate and Make More Money From Ecommerce Nathan Resnick
- Why and How to Rename Your Business Katie Lundin
Silverlineclicks| Apr 30, 2017
Leadership Golf League 2017 When Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 4:00 PM GST -to- Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 7:30 PM GST Add to Calendar Where Els Club, Dubai Sports City Dubai United Arab Emirates You are invited to compete in the Stanton Chase 2017 Leadership Golf League. This league is exclusively…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Apr 30, 2017
Bulletin – April 2017 April 2017: Legal round up of the latest developments in Oman If a party fails to pay a sum due under an arbitral award within ninety days from the date the award was issued, such award can be lodged with the Commercial Court for registration. An enforcement…Read More
Value of UAE project awards ‘up 42.6% in Q1’ Pace of growth in Abu Dhabi and Dubai is ahead of the overall rise in the Gulf region – report The UAE outpaced the rest of the Gulf in project awards in first quarter of this year, with the value rising 42.6% compared to the…Read More
Printers GPS Networking Laptops & Notebooks Projectors Monitors & TVs Computers & PCs Consumables & Supplies UPS send your enquiries to;www.globaltechusa.us 8510 West Side Ave, North Bergen, NJ, 07047, USA firstname.lastname@example.org Phone : 201-918-0005 All Prices in U.S. Dollars, Ex-Works, GlobalTech. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. All products Not for…Read More
©2017 Xtream IT Solutions LLC | Suite 101 & 102, First Floor, Computer Building, Next To Dallas Hotel, Computer Market, Bur Dubai, PO Box 238644, UAERead More
What will the future of Google search results pages look like? Recently, we took a nostalgic, infographic-based look back at the history of Google search results pages.In the past 20 years, Google has gone from a university project called Backrub to a global powerhouse that continues to shape how we search for, and discover, new…Read More
SNC-Lavalin wins engineering and project management services contract for gas oil separation plant in Saudi Arabia
SNC-Lavalin wins engineering and project management services contract for gas oil separation plant in Saudi Arabia Abu Dhabi – UAE April 29th, 2017 – SNC-Lavalin (TSX: SNC) is pleased to announce that it was awarded acontract by Saudi Aramco for engineering and project management services for the Berri Increment Program. New facilities are proposed at…Read More
Juice, one of India’s trendiest salon chain has 21 salons across India and caters to the beauty needs of ardent fashion followers, trendsetters and celebrities. Our services are across Hair, Beauty and Nail services. Our mission is to be a brand which brings latest trends and cutting edge technology to our customers…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Apr 28, 2017
From Left to Right: Harry Dawson, Business Development Manager, Northrop Grumman; Najam Sheikh, Senior Director, Strategic Programs Office and Integration, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi; Sharief Fahmy, Chairman, AmCham Abu Dhabi; Fr. Gandolf Wild, Personal Secretary of Bishop Paul Hinder; Sr. Carmen, Principal, St. Joseph’s School; Joseph Flynn, Managing Director, St. Mary’s Group of Schools; Elias…Read More
- Beauty Products Maker Lauds U.S. Recovery
- IMG Chief: 'Not for Sale'
- Martha Stewart: Lessons Learned
- Entrepreneurship at the ArabNet Event in Beirut
- Social Media: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Diageo CEO Looks Ahead
- Insights: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Proctor & Gamble's Master of Messaging
- Pernod Ricard CFO Talks Deleveraging
- New RIM CEO's Message to Employees
- Headout lands $10M Series A to help tourists book last-minute outings
- Sight Diagnostics starts selling an AI-based diagnostics device for faster blood tests
- Japanese startup Paidy raises $55M Series C to let people shop online without a credit card
- Spring Health raises $6M to help employees get access to personalized mental health treatment
- Goodwall gets $10.8M to expand its ‘LinkedIn for students’
- Netskope nabs Sift Security to enhance infrastructure cloud security
- Intelligent recruiting platform Greenhouse picks up another $50M
- Meero raises $45 million for its on-demand photography service
- Pointy raises $12M Series B to help bricks and mortar retailers fight Amazon
- Tiger Global reportedly pours more than $1B into SoftBank, saying its shares are “undervalued”
- Fintechs in India cater mostly to the affluent, huge potential in lower middle class: J P Morgan
- When cookies from Bengaluru reach Deepika Padukone’s plate and NASA’s workstations
- Govt to give preference to cyber security products by domestic firms
- Amazon Prime Day sale: Special focus on home products
- Prime Day Sale 2018: Amazon gears up for exclusive launches, top deals in fashion
- Top electronic home appliances to buy this Prime Day Sale
- Amazon Prime Day Sale to offer mobile phones at almost half the price
- For Indian startups, a new surge of Asian investors means rethinking everything
- How lending platforms are offering unsecured loans to MSME and still maintaining lower NPA
- Investing in SoftBank is becoming a bet on its founder's deal-making prowess
- My Book and Baby Are Due the Same Day! Follow Along on My Journey - Sometimes Life Slows You Dow
- This Week in Weed: We Celebrate National Dab Day and Cynthia Nixon Raffles Off a Bong
- A Day in the Life of the Badass Duo Behind Women Empowerment Brand Girl Tribe
- The Best Ways to Invest in Your 20s
- Uber Invests In Scooter Startup Lime
- How to Write Cold Emails That Always Get Read
- Why Your Twitter Follower Count May Drop. 3 Things to Know Today.
- Meet Role Breaker Nancy Pfund, One of Silicon Valley's Most Visionary Impact Investors
- Embracing AI Helped Saved This Entrepreneur’s Legal Business
- Facebook Fined $660,000 for Cambridge Analytica Scandal. 3 Things to Know Today.
- US plan to tap into its oil reserve to have minimum impactOil to trade higher due to supply disruptions
- Week ahead: China President state visit to UAE, Putin-Trump summitAs the World Cup winds down, countries return focus to the game of politics
- Dubai Parks and Resorts sees 46% increase in visits in first half of the yearThe theme park operator also saw its biggest day ever in April
- DIFC sees 14% rise in registered companies in first halfFinancial hub has been pivotal in tapping growth opportunities in the Middle East, Africa and south Asia — a region with a combined GDP of $7.7tr
- Dow seen surging past the 25,000 markThe index gained 2.3% in the past week to end at the keenly-watched level
- ADIB profit rises 3.8% to Dh573m in second quarterIncrease comes even as bank describes environment as ‘challenging’
- Dubai government’s China push gets major boostHala China initiative, spearheaded by Meraas and Dubai Holding, inks agreements with Emirates, Bank of China among others
- Emaar Malls gets new CEOBousquet-Chavanne joins Emaar Malls from Marks & Spencer and will take charge from August
- Emirates NBD reveals $38.9m exposure to AbraajBank has an exposure of $21.3m through an equity investment in the management company, and the remaining through the embattled buyout firm’s funds
- Retailers get a nod to sell Expo 2020 Dubai-branded productsThey will be able to bid for the right to sell more than 5,000 licensed products
- Biggest Global Cybersecurity Trends in 2018Infographic Courtesy of: TeleMessage.com The post Biggest Global Cybersecurity Trends in 2018 appeared first on SiteProNews.TeleMessage.com
- Evolution in Mattress Technology Offer Better products for Comfort and DurabilitySleep deprived people often face many kinds of health problems. This happens due to stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia. There are many pills, meditation, exercises and food that help you in getting your life back to normal. However, another thing that plays an imperative role in proper sleep is your mattress. Earlier, people didn’t pay […]Sunil Gupta
- Simple Strategies to Boost Your Link BuildingInfographic Courtesy of: JasmineDirectory.com The post Simple Strategies to Boost Your Link Building appeared first on SiteProNews.JasmineDirectory.com
- Learning Lessons From the Non-tech FoundersIt’s no secret, but the software and tech industries are the clear favourites when it comes to sourcing investment for their startups. See, I told you it was no secret. In stark contrast, non-tech startups tend to be Cinderella-like figures, last to be invited to the ball when it comes to investment funding. But why […]Brendan Harding
- Do You Still Have to Worry about Google’s Panda in 2018?Although Google has never talked about how often they update the algorithms on their search engine, it is widely speculated that they do more than 4 or 5 updates a year. However, few are as significant as the one that took place in February 2011. Dubbed as the “Panda,” there was nothing cute about this […]Nik Tordil
- What You Should Know About PCI DSS Penetration TestingThere are three penetration testing types for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). Black-box assessments do not provide you with any information prior to the start of the tests. Companies typically offer penetration testers with application and network details meant for white-box assessments. On the other hand, grey-box assessments entail providing partial information […]Ken Lynch
- 10 Incredible Tricks to Improve the Conversion Rates of E-Commerce SitesWe live in an era when having a digital presence is a big deal for every organization, whether big or small. Even the shopping experience has become concentrated into the palms of our hands. So, needless to say e-commerce websites are reaping the benefits. However, despite the immense popularity of various e-commerce sites, conversion rates […]Arif Rashid
- DIY SEO Tip… Don’t DO This! Please!Local SEO 101 Some people want to manage their own website. I get that. Maybe you have had some negative experiences with outside “expertise” in this department in the past and you don’t trust anyone else to do the job now. Again, I sympathize. So if you are going to go it alone and do […]Tom Gustar
- Top 5 Tips to Boost Your Construction Company’s ProfitsInfographic Courtesy of: bizprac.com The post Top 5 Tips to Boost Your Construction Company’s Profits appeared first on SiteProNews.bizprac.com
- How to use Blog Content to Boost SEO and Maximize Organic Traffic to Your BlogOne of the biggest mistakes a site owner could make after finishing development work on their business website is leaving the Blog section untouched or using it just to post company news every once in a while. In fact, a blog is one of the most powerful tools to boost SEO and organic traffic and […]Linda Anderson