Actions Speak louder than words: ASKCO ADVERTISING SERVICES : Creatives / Mobile & SMS marketing / Web design and Development Corporate Gifts & Promotional items. DIGITAL PRINT & PRODUCTION SERVICES Acrylic / Wood / Metal / Fiberglass / crystal works Outdoor / Indoor Signage (LED and Neon) (front-lit & backlit) Vehicle / Fleet graphics Office…Read More
- Spill Kits, know it all….!! Protecting the Environment….!!
- All work fully guaranteed!! We take care of your to-do list!!
- Power…., We got it….!!
- How to Select Your Spill Kit?
- Fire Protection UAE
- Looking for good granite and marble suppliers?
- Clean & Green is the change we want to see in this World!!
- Looking for Metal and Fence Works ?
- Quality means Greatness!!!
- Good kitchen equipments will pay you over and over again!!
- Show opens tomorrow – Register for fast track entry
- An Alluring Burst of Pixels!
- 2017 Fit-Out and Interiors Report
- Free-to-attend conferences at Building Healthcare Innovation & Design Show 2017
- Ready or not, here comes VAT…
- Nominations are open for Big Project ME Awards 2017
- Blueprint unveiled for $1.5bn Dubai Food Park
- Meeting Room Offer – August
- Infographic: How to ensure cost competitiveness across LNG asset portfolios
- Barcode Label Printing Scales for Supermarkets & Retail Stores
- Understand the Payments Market and how it has developed
- Meet Alumil, Cladtech, Reynaers, Guttman, Geze, Saint Gobain and many more!
- Middle East Construction News
- TDN ASIA Australia is leading in wine tech innovation
- Heavy Duty Dynamometers & Crane Scales
- ADNOC Host Global Downstream CEO’s at ADIPEC 2017
- Availability in Capital Plaza Complex (Sofitel Hotel Corniche)
- Webinar: Metrics that Matter For Holiday Marketing
- Be the first to identify and exploit new opportunities in payments.
- I.T/Computer, Electronics & Office Products
- 4 Content Assets You Can Publish on Your Website to Attract Attention Jonathan Long
- How Starting With a Small, Niche Audience Can Have a Huge Impact Greg Rollett
- 3 Ways to Get Your Amazon Customers to Buy Directly From You Nicholas Daniel-Richards
- While Retail's Behemoths Die, These 4 Retailers Are Rising From Their Ashes Marc Gingras
- Find Out Who's Watching Your Videos So You Can Give Them More of What They Want Jason R. Rich
- 5 Basic Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website with Online Marketing Robert W. Bly
- The 7 Legal Rules Your Emails Must Follow Susan Gunelius
- Social Media Marketing Is a Lot Tougher With Trust in Social Media Plunging Keith Quesenberry
- With GDPR Restrictions on Using Consumer Data, Marketers Will Need to Start Mining Moments Paul Silver
- How to Position Yourself as an Expert Even If Nobody Has Heard of You Joel Erway
- Why Your Facebook Videos Need to Be Different From What You Put on YouTube Torrey Tayenaka
- Your Customers Have Trust Issues. Here's How to Reassure Them. Dustin White
- Getting Mentioned by a Media Site Isn't Enough to Go Viral. You Need to Do This, Too. Scott Oldford
- Sell While You Sleep With These 5 Proven Strategies for Getting Customer Reviews That Close Sales Brian Greenberg
- This Is How You Get New Customers to Trust You Right Away Scott Oldford
Silverlineclicks| Apr 30, 2017
Leadership Golf League 2017 When Tuesday, May 2, 2017 at 4:00 PM GST -to- Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 7:30 PM GST Add to Calendar Where Els Club, Dubai Sports City Dubai United Arab Emirates You are invited to compete in the Stanton Chase 2017 Leadership Golf League. This league is exclusively…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Apr 30, 2017
Bulletin – April 2017 April 2017: Legal round up of the latest developments in Oman If a party fails to pay a sum due under an arbitral award within ninety days from the date the award was issued, such award can be lodged with the Commercial Court for registration. An enforcement…Read More
Value of UAE project awards ‘up 42.6% in Q1’ Pace of growth in Abu Dhabi and Dubai is ahead of the overall rise in the Gulf region – report The UAE outpaced the rest of the Gulf in project awards in first quarter of this year, with the value rising 42.6% compared to the…Read More
Printers GPS Networking Laptops & Notebooks Projectors Monitors & TVs Computers & PCs Consumables & Supplies UPS send your enquiries to;www.globaltechusa.us 8510 West Side Ave, North Bergen, NJ, 07047, USA email@example.com Phone : 201-918-0005 All Prices in U.S. Dollars, Ex-Works, GlobalTech. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. All products Not for…Read More
©2017 Xtream IT Solutions LLC | Suite 101 & 102, First Floor, Computer Building, Next To Dallas Hotel, Computer Market, Bur Dubai, PO Box 238644, UAERead More
What will the future of Google search results pages look like? Recently, we took a nostalgic, infographic-based look back at the history of Google search results pages.In the past 20 years, Google has gone from a university project called Backrub to a global powerhouse that continues to shape how we search for, and discover, new…Read More
SNC-Lavalin wins engineering and project management services contract for gas oil separation plant in Saudi Arabia
SNC-Lavalin wins engineering and project management services contract for gas oil separation plant in Saudi Arabia Abu Dhabi – UAE April 29th, 2017 – SNC-Lavalin (TSX: SNC) is pleased to announce that it was awarded acontract by Saudi Aramco for engineering and project management services for the Berri Increment Program. New facilities are proposed at…Read More
Juice, one of India’s trendiest salon chain has 21 salons across India and caters to the beauty needs of ardent fashion followers, trendsetters and celebrities. Our services are across Hair, Beauty and Nail services. Our mission is to be a brand which brings latest trends and cutting edge technology to our customers…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Apr 28, 2017
From Left to Right: Harry Dawson, Business Development Manager, Northrop Grumman; Najam Sheikh, Senior Director, Strategic Programs Office and Integration, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi; Sharief Fahmy, Chairman, AmCham Abu Dhabi; Fr. Gandolf Wild, Personal Secretary of Bishop Paul Hinder; Sr. Carmen, Principal, St. Joseph’s School; Joseph Flynn, Managing Director, St. Mary’s Group of Schools; Elias…Read More
- Beauty Products Maker Lauds U.S. Recovery
- IMG Chief: 'Not for Sale'
- Martha Stewart: Lessons Learned
- Entrepreneurship at the ArabNet Event in Beirut
- Social Media: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Diageo CEO Looks Ahead
- Insights: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Proctor & Gamble's Master of Messaging
- Pernod Ricard CFO Talks Deleveraging
- New RIM CEO's Message to Employees
- Pivotal Software closed up 5% following IPO, raised $555 million
- Eventbrite acquires Spanish ticketing platform Ticketea
- Genetics testing startup Prenetics buys UK’s DNAFit to move into consumer services
- Another day, another $50 million ICO exit scam
- Squarefoot raises $7M to give offices an easier way to find space
- Voicera scoops up AI note-taking app Wrappup
- Wonolo picks up $13M to create a way to connect temp workers with companies
- Personably, software that helps on-board new hires at fast-growing companies, gets backing from GFC
- Funding Societies, a Southeast Asian lending platform, gets $25M Series B led by Softbank Ventures Korea
- Parsley Health picks up $10 million to reimagine healthcare
- Getting more women into formal workforce is priority for India: IMF
- Moving on: How the E-way bill fared in the first fortnight
- Fundraising 101: Top 10 tips to navigate the corridors of the investor community
- Hastily hopping onto the online bandwagon? Make user experience design your business
- Electric scooters are causing havoc. This man is shrugging it off
- Billionaire Bezos and the warehouse workers: Is Amazon a high-paying tech company or a low-wage retailer?
- Walmart could seal India's biggest e-commerce deal as early as next week
- Maharashtra software couple chucks Rs 30 lakh pay packet to open 'tea shop'
- Paytm sees 3-fold jump in gold sales on Akshaya Tritiya
- AI researchers are making more than $1 million, even at a nonprofit
- Google Launches A Game To Teach Adults How To Code
- Data-Mining and Company Terms & Conditions Getting a Rewrite. 3 Things to Know Today.
- Why You Should 'Embrace the Suck'
- The Art of Being a Self Made Millionaire with Hip Hop's Hottest Rapper Nipsey Hussle
- Gabrielle Union Gives an Impromptu Pep Talk You Won't Soon Forget
- Utilize the Power of Mastermind Groups
- Fortnite's Millions, Icelandic Prison Escape and an IKEA-Assembling Robot: 3 Things to Know Today
- 7 Content Marketing Legends Spill Success Secrets
- How To 10X Your Productivity In A Niche
- Season Two of 'Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch' Is on a Whole New Level
- Get the best value for your moneyPaying the lowest price possible may not be the answer to getting value
- Abu Dhabi still trying to breakoutDubai volumes at four-week low
- Trump's next $100b tariff dilemma: hit Apple Store or Wal-Mart?Trump may have to target cellphones, computers, toys, clothing, footwear, furniture and other consumer goods, prompting price rises at US retailers
- Islamabad’s new state-of-the-art airport all set to welcome visitorsNew gateway to Pakistan to be the nation’s biggest and most advanced
- World economy’s main threats are protectionism and debt, EU saysThe global debt burden clouded the IMF’s otherwise upbeat outlook of the world economy
- Poor countries most at risk from trade war — WTO chiefEscalating trade dispute could derail recovery, put ‘many jobs at risk’, Roberto Azevedo says
- Google’s Facebook copycat moves put company in privacy hot seatTwo years ago, Google altered its advertising business in a way that makes it more vulnerable to data-sharing scrutiny
- GE surges as reaffirmed forecast defies Wall Street worriesStrength in aviation and health care is shoring up confidence in the outlook for adjusted earnings, the company said
- Oil erases gains after Trump slams Opec for inflating pricesComments came as Opec and allies including Russia showed willingness to further tighten oil markets and boost prices
- DCT Abu Dhabi launches three-city roadshow in Saudi ArabiaDelegation is meeting with commercial interests from a variety of sectors, including aviation, hotels and entertainment
- Augmented Reality TrendsSource: Lumus The post Augmented Reality Trends appeared first on SiteProNews.LumusVision.com
- The One Ranking Factor You Can Influence in a Day or LessDespite all its benefits, SEO has one big shortcoming: it takes time. Time for new pages to index, time to write them, time to analyze results and competitors. However, there is one ranking factor you can really take advantage of and control. The Hummingbird Google update made content the star of every SEO strategy. This […]Adriana Tica
- How to Accurately Interpret Google Analytics Data for an E-commerce SiteThe principal end-game of running an e-commerce website isn’t just to display items for web visitors to observe, but rather to facilitate a successful commercial transaction on a consistent basis. Simply put, if the e-commerce platform that you’re managing isn’t able to convert its visitors to satisfied customers then it is failing in its purpose […]Anthony McKenzie
- Click Fraud – How Much of Your Audience is Fake?Infographic Courtesy of: ClickGuardian.co.uk The post Click Fraud – How Much of Your Audience is Fake? appeared first on SiteProNews.ClickGuardian.co.uk
- 9 Reasons Why Your Business in 2018 Need Mobile ApplicationThe potential of mobile technologies is growing rapidly. Smartphone sales have long exceeded the sales of PCs. And by 2018, according to IDC (International Data Corporation) experts, smartphones will become 6 times more popular than computers. That’s why, businesses increasingly rely on mobile technology and start their own mobile applications. What are their benefits and […]Arina Golosovskaya
- Four Tips to Stay Cyber Safe in Public PlacesWhether you travel for business or regularly meet clients or colleagues for lunch for lunch or coffee, adversaries are busy soaking up your personal information – and you could be making it easy for them. Any time you use a public wireless network (also known as WiFi), you’re exposing your device – phone, laptop, tablet […]Dr. Eric Cole
- What is Knowledge Commerce? Why it’s Important for Me to Know About ItThe digital age is transforming our civilization and taking it towards the knowledge economy. The term ‘knowledge economy’ was first used in 1960 and represents a shift where the production and use of knowledge are imperative. Unlike the traditional economy where wealth generation depended on natural and physical resources, in this new economy, wealth is […]Evie Harrison
- 4 Easy Steps That Protect Your Website From HackersInfographic Courtesy of: WebsitesThatSell.com.au The post 4 Easy Steps That Protect Your Website From Hackers appeared first on SiteProNews.WebsitesThatSell.com.au
- Body Language: From Common Signs to Spotting LiesInfographic Courtesy of: Custom-Writing.org The post Body Language: From Common Signs to Spotting Lies appeared first on SiteProNews.Custom-Writing.org
- SEO Best Tactics to Make Your E-commerce Site Successful in 2018The e-commerce economy has had a dramatic increase and is expected to expand its upward trajectory and rapid development. No matter SEO is the key to success to any online business. Still, some people neglect this priority as some sort of time waste for their online store. If you are selling products on your website, […]Madan Pariyar