Value of UAE project awards ‘up 42.6% in Q1’ Pace of growth in Abu Dhabi and Dubai is ahead of the overall rise in the Gulf region – report The UAE outpaced the rest of the Gulf in project awards in first quarter of this year, with the value rising 42.6% compared to the…Read More
- How to Select Your Spill Kit?
- Fire Protection UAE
- Looking for good granite and marble suppliers?
- Clean & Green is the change we want to see in this World!!
- Looking for Metal and Fence Works ?
- Quality means Greatness!!!
- Good kitchen equipments will pay you over and over again!!
- Show opens tomorrow – Register for fast track entry
- An Alluring Burst of Pixels!
- 2017 Fit-Out and Interiors Report
- Free-to-attend conferences at Building Healthcare Innovation & Design Show 2017
- Ready or not, here comes VAT…
- Nominations are open for Big Project ME Awards 2017
- Blueprint unveiled for $1.5bn Dubai Food Park
- Meeting Room Offer – August
- Infographic: How to ensure cost competitiveness across LNG asset portfolios
- Barcode Label Printing Scales for Supermarkets & Retail Stores
- Understand the Payments Market and how it has developed
- Meet Alumil, Cladtech, Reynaers, Guttman, Geze, Saint Gobain and many more!
- Middle East Construction News
- TDN ASIA Australia is leading in wine tech innovation
- Heavy Duty Dynamometers & Crane Scales
- ADNOC Host Global Downstream CEO’s at ADIPEC 2017
- Availability in Capital Plaza Complex (Sofitel Hotel Corniche)
- Webinar: Metrics that Matter For Holiday Marketing
- Be the first to identify and exploit new opportunities in payments.
- I.T/Computer, Electronics & Office Products
- This Week: Urban Grungy Assets & How-Tos
- ALEC wins contract for Dubai’s Jumeirah Living Marina Gate
- The Middle East’s international conference for the solar industry – Intersolar Middle East
- Here's the Trick to Writing Blog Posts People Genuinely Want to Read Brendan M. Egan
- Ready or Not, It's Time to Embrace AI Reshu Rathi
- Use This Google AdWords Hack to Lower Costs and Increase Leads Jason Parks
- How This Woman Perked Up Her Family's Coffee Business and Jolted Sales by 300 Percent Jonathan Small
- 3 Things You Can Do to Get Your Customers Gabbing John Ruhlin
- Automate the Grunt Work with a Google AdWords Script Perry Marshall
- These 3 Marketing Mistakes Are Crushing Your Business Eric Siu
- How This Writer Embraced the F--- It Mentality and Turned a Crazy Idea Into a Project Starring Jon Hamm Dan Bova
- How to Differentiate Your Brand With Customers Who Crave Experiences BizCast
- Calling George Smiley! My 5 Best Strategies for Spying on Your Competition. Sujan Patel
- How to Sell High-Ticket Items in 2018 With This New Approach to Online Sales Scott Oldford
- 3 Easy Ways to Improve Your Videos and Attract More Clients Greg Rollett
- Great Marketing Strategies You Can Steal From the Most Successful Super Bowl Ads Jim Joseph
- 3 Keys to a Great Event That Epitomizes Your Brand Tony Delmercado
- Should Entrepreneurs Write a Book to Become More Influential? Adam Bornstein
Printers GPS Networking Laptops & Notebooks Projectors Monitors & TVs Computers & PCs Consumables & Supplies UPS send your enquiries to;www.globaltechusa.us 8510 West Side Ave, North Bergen, NJ, 07047, USA email@example.com Phone : 201-918-0005 All Prices in U.S. Dollars, Ex-Works, GlobalTech. Prices and availability subject to change without notice. All products Not for…Read More
©2017 Xtream IT Solutions LLC | Suite 101 & 102, First Floor, Computer Building, Next To Dallas Hotel, Computer Market, Bur Dubai, PO Box 238644, UAERead More
What will the future of Google search results pages look like? Recently, we took a nostalgic, infographic-based look back at the history of Google search results pages.In the past 20 years, Google has gone from a university project called Backrub to a global powerhouse that continues to shape how we search for, and discover, new…Read More
SNC-Lavalin wins engineering and project management services contract for gas oil separation plant in Saudi Arabia
SNC-Lavalin wins engineering and project management services contract for gas oil separation plant in Saudi Arabia Abu Dhabi – UAE April 29th, 2017 – SNC-Lavalin (TSX: SNC) is pleased to announce that it was awarded acontract by Saudi Aramco for engineering and project management services for the Berri Increment Program. New facilities are proposed at…Read More
Juice, one of India’s trendiest salon chain has 21 salons across India and caters to the beauty needs of ardent fashion followers, trendsetters and celebrities. Our services are across Hair, Beauty and Nail services. Our mission is to be a brand which brings latest trends and cutting edge technology to our customers…Read More
- Beauty Products Maker Lauds U.S. Recovery
- IMG Chief: 'Not for Sale'
- Martha Stewart: Lessons Learned
- Entrepreneurship at the ArabNet Event in Beirut
- Social Media: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Diageo CEO Looks Ahead
- Insights: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Proctor & Gamble's Master of Messaging
- Pernod Ricard CFO Talks Deleveraging
- New RIM CEO's Message to Employees
- Oracle grabs Zenedge as it continues to beef up its cloud security play
- Online estate agency Home Made raises £850K seed at £4.3M post-money valuation
- ICO startups band together to create $100M+ grant fund for Ethereum projects
- Equity podcast: Uber’s losing billions, Amazon lays off hundreds and somehow Instacart gets more money
- Bynder acquires digital asset management service Webdam from Shutterstock for $49.1M
- India’s Zoomcar raises $40M led by automotive giant Mahindra & Mahindra
- The Rise of the Rest seed fund announces its first group of investments
- Google to acquire Xively IoT platform from LogMeIn for $50M
- With $250 million, Peter Diamandis’ new startup is all about taking stem cells from placentas
- Uncommon.co launches and raises $18m to bring objectivity and efficiency to hiring
- Old businesses tap startups for new ideas
- ‘Opportunity is everywhere, you need common sense to spot it’
- About 5 crore jobs to be created by next year: MSME Minister Giriraj Singh
- Sign In: The growing relevance of e-signatures for banking
- Can Blockchain be the beachhead for India's public sector profitability?
- Working for a startup: This is what your founder wants you to know
- Uber to sell Southeast Asia unit to Grab: Report
- Wallet companies feel the pinch of full KYC guidelines
- Walmart in talks to buy more than 40 percent of Flipkart: Sources
- NPCI says that all set procedures to be followed for Whatsapp Payments launch in India
- This Entrepreneur Ended Up Creating One of the Top Natural Oral Care Brands
- What to Do During a Stock Market Drop
- Hip Hop Legend Damon Dash Explains How His Street Mentality Catapulted Him To The Top
- What is Single Keyword Ad Group? A PPC Hack You'll Never Forget!
- Leaders Create Leaders S3 EP 13: Understanding the New Millennial - ft. Alex Wolf
- How to Repurpose Your Social Media Content
- How to Run a Profitable Social Media Contest
- Are People Born Leaders?
- Why People Fail
- The 3 marketing mistakes that are crushing your business
Apr 29, 2017
Jun 18, 2017
Apr 28, 2017
Jun 8, 2017
- New report reveals cheapest, costliest places to rent in DubaiRental declines forecast to continue this year, as more apartments will be delivered
- International food buyers and sellers meet in Dubai, with focus on HalalGulfood, expected to attract 97,000 attendees, opens today in Dubai
- Philippines says in talks with China for joint sea explorationPhilippine and Chinese officials meet to discuss joint initiatives as the two nations seek to look past contentious maritime issues
- US signals new trade blow with steel tariff proposalCommerce Secretary Wilbur Ross proposes a 24% global tariff on steel shipments coming into the US
- Dubai Silicon Oasis to host Jaguar Land Rover’s new regional headquartersHeadquarters to include training academy, testing centre
- Qantas and Emirates welcome ACCC Draft DeterminationA final decision is expected in March 2018.
- Autoterminal finalises alliance with Abu Dhabi ports to manage car terminal in Khalifa portThe 300,000m2 car terminal, with more than 550m of dedicated quay, located in Khalifa Port, will provide a geo-strategic location for import traffic
- Dubai Economy received 70 consumer complaints per day in 2017Consumer complaints relating to the Services sector accounted for 28.6% of the total
- Dubai still offers the best developer margins in regionBut selling prices and margins are under constant pressure from cost spikes, says Damac CFO
- Bogus charges, surprise fees — inside coinbase’s credit-card painCoinbase, which has said its business won’t work without public confidence, has been firing off accusations on Twitter
- How to Set Up Custom Intent Audiences in AdWords“Consumers are more curious, more demanding, and more impatient than ever. . . AdWords has been redesigned to help you reach these mobile-first consumers in faster and easier ways. Today, we’re introducing more innovations available only in the new experience. From promoting your latest offers to finding ways to grow your business, these products can help you save time and […]Tina Courtney
- Playable Ads Excite App Publishers MostGetting any app promoted and downloaded by users is an increasingly difficult game. You will find more infographics at Statista The post Playable Ads Excite App Publishers Most appeared first on SiteProNews.statista.com
- The Small Business Guide To Instagram GrowthWith over 800 million monthly active users, Instagram is a great tool for businesses to showcase what they have to offer. An infographic by Inkifi.com The post The Small Business Guide To Instagram Growth appeared first on SiteProNews.Inkifi.com
- 5 Alternative Ways to Advertise Your Business OnlineContent is king, we all know that. With the rise of organic link building, content is playing a more important role than ever for increasing brand awareness, boosting search ranking and improving conversion rates. Yet still content is so under-utilised by businesses handling their own online marketing activities in-house. The power of content however shouldn’t be underestimated. 9 out of 10 […]Ryan Del Villar
- Why Use Content Marketing To Promote Your Business?Content marketing is a powerful, proven way to promote and market your business. Sure, there’s lots of hype around it (can it really be that cool?) – But it’s all true. To put it bluntly, traditional advertising for small businesses is going the way of acid-wash jeans. Today’s up-to-date, on-trend, relevant marketing = content marketing. […]Julia McCoy
- 5 Ways Social Media is Making Online Shopping More PersonalOver the last few years, consumers have been steadily taking their business online. While the physical store isn’t dead, the number of people shopping online has spiked dramatically. Over half of online shoppers in the United States alone made purchases via their mobile phones, and many of those came through social media. While you would […]Charles Dearing
- Is Alexa Killing the Radio Star?Smart speakers and other voice-enabled smart devices were clearly among the stars of this year’s CES. You will find more infographics at Statista The post Is Alexa Killing the Radio Star? appeared first on SiteProNews.statista.com
- Find Focus for Your Brand: PPC or SEO?Online marketing is finally being accepted as a powerful tool to grow your business and promote your brand. If you have a website or are planning on one, then you have to consider using some of the tools to boost your traffic and convert visitors to customers. Search engine optimization or SEO is in the […]Lena Hemsworth
- The Most Unwanted Tech of 20172017 was a great year for tech. Samsung launched the groundbreaking Galaxy S8, Microsoft released the Xbox One X and Apple unveiled a revolutionary new cell phone, the iPhone X. Infographic Courtesy of: decluttr.com The post The Most Unwanted Tech of 2017 appeared first on SiteProNews.Decluttr.com
- The Biggest App StoresApple has generated a record breaking $300 million in revenue through its app store – on New Year’s Day alone. You will find more infographics at Statista The post The Biggest App Stores appeared first on SiteProNews.statista.com