By Gavin Davids Posted on May 25, 2017 Abu Dhabi closes $872m financing for world’s largest solar plant Utilities authority raised $650m through debt, while remaining $222m was raised in equity Abu Dhabi Water & Electricity Authority (ADWEA) has closed a $872 million financing package for what is intended to be the world’s largest solar…Read More
- Spill Kits, know it all….!! Protecting the Environment….!!
- All work fully guaranteed!! We take care of your to-do list!!
- Power…., We got it….!!
- How to Select Your Spill Kit?
- Fire Protection UAE
- Looking for good granite and marble suppliers?
- Clean & Green is the change we want to see in this World!!
- Looking for Metal and Fence Works ?
- Quality means Greatness!!!
- Good kitchen equipments will pay you over and over again!!
- Show opens tomorrow – Register for fast track entry
- An Alluring Burst of Pixels!
- 2017 Fit-Out and Interiors Report
- Free-to-attend conferences at Building Healthcare Innovation & Design Show 2017
- Ready or not, here comes VAT…
- Nominations are open for Big Project ME Awards 2017
- Blueprint unveiled for $1.5bn Dubai Food Park
- Meeting Room Offer – August
- Infographic: How to ensure cost competitiveness across LNG asset portfolios
- Barcode Label Printing Scales for Supermarkets & Retail Stores
- Understand the Payments Market and how it has developed
- Meet Alumil, Cladtech, Reynaers, Guttman, Geze, Saint Gobain and many more!
- Middle East Construction News
- TDN ASIA Australia is leading in wine tech innovation
- Heavy Duty Dynamometers & Crane Scales
- ADNOC Host Global Downstream CEO’s at ADIPEC 2017
- Availability in Capital Plaza Complex (Sofitel Hotel Corniche)
- Webinar: Metrics that Matter For Holiday Marketing
- Be the first to identify and exploit new opportunities in payments.
- I.T/Computer, Electronics & Office Products
- 4 Content Assets You Can Publish on Your Website to Attract Attention Jonathan Long
- How Starting With a Small, Niche Audience Can Have a Huge Impact Greg Rollett
- 3 Ways to Get Your Amazon Customers to Buy Directly From You Nicholas Daniel-Richards
- While Retail's Behemoths Die, These 4 Retailers Are Rising From Their Ashes Marc Gingras
- Find Out Who's Watching Your Videos So You Can Give Them More of What They Want Jason R. Rich
- 5 Basic Ways to Drive Traffic to Your Website with Online Marketing Robert W. Bly
- The 7 Legal Rules Your Emails Must Follow Susan Gunelius
- Social Media Marketing Is a Lot Tougher With Trust in Social Media Plunging Keith Quesenberry
- With GDPR Restrictions on Using Consumer Data, Marketers Will Need to Start Mining Moments Paul Silver
- How to Position Yourself as an Expert Even If Nobody Has Heard of You Joel Erway
- Why Your Facebook Videos Need to Be Different From What You Put on YouTube Torrey Tayenaka
- Your Customers Have Trust Issues. Here's How to Reassure Them. Dustin White
- Getting Mentioned by a Media Site Isn't Enough to Go Viral. You Need to Do This, Too. Scott Oldford
- Sell While You Sleep With These 5 Proven Strategies for Getting Customer Reviews That Close Sales Brian Greenberg
- This Is How You Get New Customers to Trust You Right Away Scott Oldford
Silverlineclicks| May 16, 2017
Call for Abstracts Now Open for Cuba Energy, Oil and Gas 2017 *Deadline 31st May* Represent your organisation and showcase your expertise, knowledge and solutions with your global peers and clients by submitting your abstract to the Cuba Energy, Oil and Gas conference 2017 The Unión Cuba-Petróleo (CUPET)…Read More
Silverlineclicks| May 16, 2017
REGISTER STAND ENQUIRY SPONSORSHIP CONTACT US Lockheed Martin Confirm Gold Sponsorship for BIDEC 2017 We are proud to announce Lockheed Martin as Gold Sponsor of BIDEC 2017. Lockheed Martin, a global security and aerospace company based in Maryland, USA, has joined the ever growing list of exhibitors at BIDEC 2017. Full story…Read More
Silverlineclicks| May 10, 2017
A review of Gastech 2017 View the Gastech 2017 Post Show Report The Post Show Report for Gastech 2017 is now available to view. Gastech 2017 broke all previous records with over 28,000 attendees and in excess of 600 exhibiting and sponsoring companies. Find out how participating at Gastech can help you meet and…Read More
Silverlineclicks| May 10, 2017
Hardware+Tools Middle East 2017 is your one-stop destination to witness the latest technology and solutions from the established brands in the business. Visit the show to discover what these top brands have to offer in tools, hardware, materials and machinery. Click here to register to visit …Read More
Desert Safari with Falcon / Full Body Swedish & Spa Treatments / 5* Stay with Breakfast in Sharjah / Marriott Downtown, Spa Treatments.Silverlineclicks| May 8, 2017
Featured Deal Desert Safari with Falcon Capital Gate ⋅ Over 50 bought AED130 View it! More Great Deals Full Body Swedish & Spa Treatments Marina Spa Over 550 bought AED99 View it! 5* Stay with Breakfast in Sharjah Sheraton Sharjah Beach Resort & Spa AED299 View it! Marriott Downtown, Spa Treatments. Saray Spa at…Read More
Silverlineclicks| May 8, 2017
The 15th edition of Automechanika Dubai was inaugurated by H.E. Mattar Al Tayer, Chairman of the Board and Executive Director of the Dubai Roads and Transport Authority at the Dubai World Trade Centre. The biggest names in the global automotive aftermarket are gathering in Dubai this week, as they take aim…Read More
REPORT: INDONESIA CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY OUTLOOK & OPPORTUNITIES Indonesia is one of the biggest and the fastest growing construction markets in Asia with a forecast to grow by 8.1% in 2017. According to Indonesia’s National Medium-Term Development Plan, US$360.6 billion worth of Built Environment investment is needed during 2015-2019. The Expansion of basic facilities and equipment’s…Read More
Live at 01:00 PM (EDT) We invite you to join us on May 16th 2017, at 1PM ET, as we take on one of the most widely used tools in web app pentesting: Burp Suite, and how to take advantage of the extension features within it. Joining us for this webinar will be Luca Carettoni…Read More
Latest from publishers and stacks you follow Catch up on your favorite reads or discover new ones in fashion, film, technology, traveland more. With the #newissuu, it’s easier than ever to read and discover great content no matter what device or browser you’re using. Start exploring Featured publications on Issuu this…Read More
- Beauty Products Maker Lauds U.S. Recovery
- IMG Chief: 'Not for Sale'
- Martha Stewart: Lessons Learned
- Entrepreneurship at the ArabNet Event in Beirut
- Social Media: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Diageo CEO Looks Ahead
- Insights: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Proctor & Gamble's Master of Messaging
- Pernod Ricard CFO Talks Deleveraging
- New RIM CEO's Message to Employees
- Pivotal Software closed up 5% following IPO, raised $555 million
- Eventbrite acquires Spanish ticketing platform Ticketea
- Genetics testing startup Prenetics buys UK’s DNAFit to move into consumer services
- Another day, another $50 million ICO exit scam
- Squarefoot raises $7M to give offices an easier way to find space
- Voicera scoops up AI note-taking app Wrappup
- Wonolo picks up $13M to create a way to connect temp workers with companies
- Personably, software that helps on-board new hires at fast-growing companies, gets backing from GFC
- Funding Societies, a Southeast Asian lending platform, gets $25M Series B led by Softbank Ventures Korea
- Parsley Health picks up $10 million to reimagine healthcare
- Maharashtra software couple chucks Rs 30 lakh pay packet to open 'tea shop'
- Paytm sees 3-fold jump in gold sales on Akshaya Tritiya
- AI researchers are making more than $1 million, even at a nonprofit
- Uber COO’s maiden ride in Hyderabad hits cabbie roadblock
- Flying high: Small businesses mean big business for India's aviation industry
- True Balance raises $23 million in bridge round
- Venture capitalists seek 'safe harbor' for virtual currencies
- Pay grade: While Amazon workers make $28,446, Facebook employees pocket a cool $240,430 annually
- Bengaluru innovation hub is rethinking Accenture future
- ‘RBI, ED need to look into charges against e-tailers’
- Google Launches A Game To Teach Adults How To Code
- Data-Mining and Company Terms & Conditions Getting a Rewrite. 3 Things to Know Today.
- Why You Should 'Embrace the Suck'
- The Art of Being a Self Made Millionaire with Hip Hop's Hottest Rapper Nipsey Hussle
- Gabrielle Union Gives an Impromptu Pep Talk You Won't Soon Forget
- Utilize the Power of Mastermind Groups
- Fortnite's Millions, Icelandic Prison Escape and an IKEA-Assembling Robot: 3 Things to Know Today
- 7 Content Marketing Legends Spill Success Secrets
- How To 10X Your Productivity In A Niche
- Season Two of 'Entrepreneur Elevator Pitch' Is on a Whole New Level
- Islamabad’s new state-of-the-art airport all set to welcome visitorsNew gateway to Pakistan to be the nation’s biggest and most advanced
- World economy’s main threats are protectionism and debt, EU saysThe global debt burden clouded the IMF’s otherwise upbeat outlook of the world economy
- Poor countries most at risk from trade war — WTO chiefEscalating trade dispute could derail recovery, put ‘many jobs at risk’, Roberto Azevedo says
- Google’s Facebook copycat moves put company in privacy hot seatTwo years ago, Google altered its advertising business in a way that makes it more vulnerable to data-sharing scrutiny
- GE surges as reaffirmed forecast defies Wall Street worriesStrength in aviation and health care is shoring up confidence in the outlook for adjusted earnings, the company said
- Oil erases gains after Trump slams Opec for inflating pricesComments came as Opec and allies including Russia showed willingness to further tighten oil markets and boost prices
- DCT Abu Dhabi launches three-city roadshow in Saudi ArabiaDelegation is meeting with commercial interests from a variety of sectors, including aviation, hotels and entertainment
- Opec, Russia find reasons to keep cutting after hitting goalEnergy ministers didn’t make any new recommendations or adjust their targets in Jeddah, sources say
- Turkey’s debt metrics ringing crisis bell for GAM’s McNamaraNation’s 7.4% economic expansion last year has taken its toll on Turkey’s current-account deficit
- Saudi Arabia looks to entertainments sectorInternational cinema owners and studios have been clamouring to get in on a market industry experts say could generate $1b a year
- Augmented Reality TrendsSource: Lumus The post Augmented Reality Trends appeared first on SiteProNews.LumusVision.com
- The One Ranking Factor You Can Influence in a Day or LessDespite all its benefits, SEO has one big shortcoming: it takes time. Time for new pages to index, time to write them, time to analyze results and competitors. However, there is one ranking factor you can really take advantage of and control. The Hummingbird Google update made content the star of every SEO strategy. This […]Adriana Tica
- How to Accurately Interpret Google Analytics Data for an E-commerce SiteThe principal end-game of running an e-commerce website isn’t just to display items for web visitors to observe, but rather to facilitate a successful commercial transaction on a consistent basis. Simply put, if the e-commerce platform that you’re managing isn’t able to convert its visitors to satisfied customers then it is failing in its purpose […]Anthony McKenzie
- Click Fraud – How Much of Your Audience is Fake?Infographic Courtesy of: ClickGuardian.co.uk The post Click Fraud – How Much of Your Audience is Fake? appeared first on SiteProNews.ClickGuardian.co.uk
- 9 Reasons Why Your Business in 2018 Need Mobile ApplicationThe potential of mobile technologies is growing rapidly. Smartphone sales have long exceeded the sales of PCs. And by 2018, according to IDC (International Data Corporation) experts, smartphones will become 6 times more popular than computers. That’s why, businesses increasingly rely on mobile technology and start their own mobile applications. What are their benefits and […]Arina Golosovskaya
- Four Tips to Stay Cyber Safe in Public PlacesWhether you travel for business or regularly meet clients or colleagues for lunch for lunch or coffee, adversaries are busy soaking up your personal information – and you could be making it easy for them. Any time you use a public wireless network (also known as WiFi), you’re exposing your device – phone, laptop, tablet […]Dr. Eric Cole
- What is Knowledge Commerce? Why it’s Important for Me to Know About ItThe digital age is transforming our civilization and taking it towards the knowledge economy. The term ‘knowledge economy’ was first used in 1960 and represents a shift where the production and use of knowledge are imperative. Unlike the traditional economy where wealth generation depended on natural and physical resources, in this new economy, wealth is […]Evie Harrison
- 4 Easy Steps That Protect Your Website From HackersInfographic Courtesy of: WebsitesThatSell.com.au The post 4 Easy Steps That Protect Your Website From Hackers appeared first on SiteProNews.WebsitesThatSell.com.au
- Body Language: From Common Signs to Spotting LiesInfographic Courtesy of: Custom-Writing.org The post Body Language: From Common Signs to Spotting Lies appeared first on SiteProNews.Custom-Writing.org
- SEO Best Tactics to Make Your E-commerce Site Successful in 2018The e-commerce economy has had a dramatic increase and is expected to expand its upward trajectory and rapid development. No matter SEO is the key to success to any online business. Still, some people neglect this priority as some sort of time waste for their online store. If you are selling products on your website, […]Madan Pariyar