BE THE FIRST TO GET NOTIFIED! Gulf Glass – the largest bi-annual flat & container glass event in the Middle East, is set to open doors to visitors with a keen interest in sourcing glass products, processes and services – but there’s still three months left and it’s easy to forget when you have so…Read More
- Spill Kits, know it all….!! Protecting the Environment….!!
- All work fully guaranteed!! We take care of your to-do list!!
- Power…., We got it….!!
- How to Select Your Spill Kit?
- Fire Protection UAE
- Looking for good granite and marble suppliers?
- Clean & Green is the change we want to see in this World!!
- Looking for Metal and Fence Works ?
- Quality means Greatness!!!
- Good kitchen equipments will pay you over and over again!!
- Show opens tomorrow – Register for fast track entry
- An Alluring Burst of Pixels!
- 2017 Fit-Out and Interiors Report
- Free-to-attend conferences at Building Healthcare Innovation & Design Show 2017
- Ready or not, here comes VAT…
- Nominations are open for Big Project ME Awards 2017
- Blueprint unveiled for $1.5bn Dubai Food Park
- Meeting Room Offer – August
- Infographic: How to ensure cost competitiveness across LNG asset portfolios
- Barcode Label Printing Scales for Supermarkets & Retail Stores
- Understand the Payments Market and how it has developed
- Meet Alumil, Cladtech, Reynaers, Guttman, Geze, Saint Gobain and many more!
- Middle East Construction News
- TDN ASIA Australia is leading in wine tech innovation
- Heavy Duty Dynamometers & Crane Scales
- ADNOC Host Global Downstream CEO’s at ADIPEC 2017
- Availability in Capital Plaza Complex (Sofitel Hotel Corniche)
- Webinar: Metrics that Matter For Holiday Marketing
- Be the first to identify and exploit new opportunities in payments.
- I.T/Computer, Electronics & Office Products
- A Primer on 3 Types of Email Autoresponder Campaigns Robert W. Bly
- Get Ready for AI-Enabled Advertisements -- From Your Fridge Neil Patel
- Earn More Email Subscribers and Customers with Powerful Lead Magnets Susan Gunelius
- Follow These Tips to Survive Facebook's Ad Changes Ben Angel
- Build a Strong Foundation to Ensure Future Content-Marketing Success Sujan Patel
- This Entrepreneur Shares How She Built an Audience Without Advertising Jason Feifer
- This Entrepreneur Borrowed $125,000 as a Teen, Then Used It to Build the $1 Billion Jersey Mike's Brand Hayden Field
- Rudy Giuliani's Master Course in How Not to do Marketing Gregg Schwartz
- Improve Your Conversion Rate and Increase Revenue With These User Experience Design Essentials Gabriel Shaoolian
- Are You Craving Community for Your Customers? Here Are the Tools You'll Need. Aj Agrawal
- 3 Ways You Can Connect With Gen Z Through Their Teachers Chirag Kulkarni
- Here's Why So Many Fast Food Logos Are Red
- Dramatically Increase Your Customer Base With Event Marketing Eric Siu
- Account-Based Marketing and Inside Sales Are a Match Made in Heaven Parth Misra
- 5 Reasons Why Your Business Is Losing Customers Katie Lundin
Read online Paint with the brushes of a master. “The Scream” by Edvard Munch, is one of the most recognisable and valuable paintings of all time. Thousands of people have seen the painting, but his century old paintbrushes have been preserved in the vaults of Oslo’s Munch Museum. In collaboration with the…Read More
FEATURES Understanding the Subtle Transition Between Cleaning & FM Read More… An Ideal Balance Between Traditional & Modern Souq Practices Read More… Branding in Cleaning – the Service Perspective Read More… Raising the Bar of FM in Healthcare Read More… OPINION …Read More
JOIN THE DISCUSSION ON INDUSTRY INTEGRATION AND COLLABORATION At a time when integration and collaboration across the industry’s value chain continues to become ever more significant, ADIPEC announces its global downstream technical sessions, set to drive the conversation on downstream expansion, diversification and technology innovation and R&D. Under the theme ‘Forging Ties, Driving Growth’, ADIPEC 2017…Read More
Going Beyond BIM The Middle East BIM Summit returns on November 1, 2017 with a mandate to look beyond BIM. This year, our expert speakers and panellists will bring into focus the evolution of construction technology as contractors, consultants and developers look to take the next step forward. Attendees will be treated to in-depth…Read More
Buy Your Tickets! AmCham Abu Dhabi 4th of July American Independence Day Celebration, Friday, July 7, 2017
AmCham Abu Dhabi 4th of July American Independence Day Celebration “Fabulous Las Vegas” Friday, July 7, 2017 Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas! This year we are lucky to celebrate AmCham Abu Dhabi’s Las Vegas themed 4th of JulyAmerican Independence Day Celebration on 7-7-2017 at 7:00 pm with hundreds of business leaders, U.A.E. and U.S….Read More
Silverlineclicks| Jun 16, 2017
The 7 Fundamental Pillars of Business Success Business-in-a-Box helps you analyse the key aspects of your business and develop a strategic operating plan that drives long term growth. Business success is simple. Get those 7 things right and your business will grow almost effortlessly… Get Started With Business-in-a-BoxRead More
Silverlineclicks| Jun 16, 2017
Gateway To Egypt’s New Oil & Gas Opportunities 12 – 14 February 2018 New Cairo Exhibition Centre HAVE YOU SUBMITTED YOUR TECHNICAL ABSTRACTS FOR THE EGYPS 2018 TECHNICAL CONFERENCE? ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS DEADLINE: THURSDAY 29 JUNE 2017 www.egyps.com/cfp The Egypt Petroleum Show (EGYPS) taking place from 12-14 February 2018, is fast becoming known as…Read More
- Beauty Products Maker Lauds U.S. Recovery
- IMG Chief: 'Not for Sale'
- Martha Stewart: Lessons Learned
- Entrepreneurship at the ArabNet Event in Beirut
- Social Media: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Diageo CEO Looks Ahead
- Insights: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Proctor & Gamble's Master of Messaging
- Pernod Ricard CFO Talks Deleveraging
- New RIM CEO's Message to Employees
- Hugging Face raises $4 million for its artificial BFF
- Meet the speakers at The Europas, and get your ticket free (July 3, London)
- Baidu spins out its global ad business to sharpen its focus on artificial intelligence
- Real Vision, a media platform for finance and business, raises $10 million
- Parabola raises $2.2 million to simplify programming for employees stuck in Excel all day
- Quit Genius, helping smokers quit, picks up an extra $1.1 million in seed
- Amuse scores $15.5M for its free music distribution service and ‘next gen’ record label
- Openpath raises $7M to help you access your office with your phone
- Okera raises $12M to simplify data governance within companies
- Fiix raises $12M to smooth out the asset maintenance process
- Influencer Marketing: 5 things to consider before spending your money
- UrbanClap is now Assembly Partner for IKEA
- Artificial Intelligence — The salesman’s next best friend
- Buoyed by China success, Capillary plans to expand to 3 more nations
- Centre steps up focus on electronics exports
- Luxury holiday home developer Isprava gets Rs 21 cr in second round
- IAN’s first fund raises Rs 227 crore
- Chinese lenders out for a taste of India
- Stanza Living targets 10X growth for FY19, to scale volumes 20x
- BookMyShow integration boosts Townscript growth by 100%
- How to Invest $10,000 💰(real life strategies)
- How to Make a Great Facebook Ad for Your Small Business
- Amazon is Banning Customers Who Make Too Many Returns. 3 Things to Know Today.
- Is Artificial Intelligence the Future of Marketing?
- This Entrepreneur Literally Put Helping the World on Her Shoulders
- The Bouqs Company - Office Tour
- 'Sorry You Felt That Way'
- Starbucks Beats Tech at Mobile Payments and the Obamas Have a New Gig! 3 Things to Know Today.
- The Importance of Continuous Learning
- How Alicia Gonzalez Scaled Back Her Business To Ultimately See Substantial Growth
- Trump considering steep car import tariffWall Street Journal says White House considering similar policy to steel and aluminium
- Uber says value climbs to $62bRide service giant reports first-quarter net revenue of $2.5b, up 67% on Q1 2017
- UAE makes ‘tremendous progress’ in global competitiveness rankingUAE jumps three places to seventh most-competitive economy from 10th ranking last year
- Wall St drops as Trump fuels uncertainty over trade talksFed minutes awaited at 2:00pm. ET
- 900 days to go: Updates on Expo 2020 Dubai preparationsMore than 16 million work hours completed on the Expo 2020 Dubai site, with 6,100 cubic metres of concrete being laid per week, and 85km of pipe already laid for site infrastructure works
- As GDPR looms large, experts say UAE companies must scramble to reach complianceThe European law is expected to capture large numbers of local companies, with fines in to the billions of dollars
- Pakistan hires UAE banks to raise $200m loanPakistan needs to raise funds to offset a drop in international reserves
- Moody’s affirms ratings of Emirates NBD, DenizbankAffirmation follows announcement that ENBD will acquire Denizbank
- “Free zones are not going anywhere in midterm future”UAE wants to position itself as an innovation hub, expert says
- Look: This UAE hotel is going plastic-freeSay goodbye to your bottled water or plastic straw when you visit this new luxury hotel in UAE
- Blockchain Technology: What Does It Mean for Your Business?How often do you come across a piece of news talking about bitcoin or Blockchain? Last year, Gartner declared Blockchain technology as one of the top 10 technology trends. The global Blockchain market is expected to grow from 210.2 Million USD in 2016 to 2312.5 Million USD by 2021. Blockchain can reduce bank infrastructure costs […]Shashank Shalabh
- 6 New Copywriting Techniques That Actually WorkCopywriting is not just writing – it is so much more. A good copy needs to fulfill all the criteria that will make it interesting and engaging, and most importantly, make readers want to buy the product you are selling. It is crucial not to have it sound like you are trying to do that, […]Jack White
- 16 Blockchain DisruptionsInfographic Courtesy of: BitFortune.net The post 16 Blockchain Disruptions appeared first on SiteProNews.BitFortune.net
- 10 eLearning Tools in Digital Marketing You Need to know Before It’s Too LateDespite the fact that you are utilizing content from outstanding sources, or maybe even have outstanding content of your own, preparing workers for a new career is difficult. But if you’re a trainer, it obviously has to be done. And one of the biggest stresses of training is simply putting together a framework of how […]Chris Albert
- How to Write Blog Posts That Generate More LeadsYou have an online business already set up and running and you have even published a blog for it, but is it bringing you enough leads to generate good sales? Are you publishing good content on your blog that is driving traffic to your business and gaining good conversion rates? You do acknowledge that having […]Jake Lester
- Is Your Company Prepared for a Cyber Attack?With cyber attacks proliferating and targeting businesses of all sizes, it is more crucial than ever for companies to wield a comprehensive response plan. Alarmingly, research suggests that many companies lack the resources and time to effectively resolve cyber issues, and that is costing them money. Cyber attack preparation goes beyond a “in case of […]Varonis.com
- What Data to Look for When Planning a Marketing StrategyMarketing is crucial to every business in today’s digital and competitive world. You need the right tools and strategies to stay ahead of the curve. If you don’t, you could risk letting your competitors take your customers and falling behind in your market. So use the following data when planning your marketing strategy to ensure […]Jeremy Sutter
- Google Classroom and the Workforce of TomorrowSource: Best Education Degrees The post Google Classroom and the Workforce of Tomorrow appeared first on SiteProNews.BestEducationDegrees.com
- 6 Essential Digital Marketing Strengthening Trends You Need To KnowGlobalization by definition is the process through which industries and other organizations develop international impact or start functioning on an international scale. The internet transformed this world into a virtual world where everyone is on the same page, regardless of time zones and socioeconomic standards. But if you think beyond the internet, what actually brings […]Chris Albert
- Influencer-Generated Content: How to Make it Work for Your BrandIn a study titled, ”2017 State of the Creator Economy Report,” it was found that people trust content generated by people they know. As a result, more brands have taken to collaborating with social influences to help grow their businesses. The question that arises then, is what is influencer-generated content, and how can it help […]Brandon Brown