Liberty Building Systems, providing prefab houses Sharjah gives priorities for clients by offering them not only the buildings but also by assisting them choosing the right prefabricated solutions which suits their needs. Our expert team of designers work dedicatedly and make sure they provide you with all the accurate information keeping all your specifications on…Read More
- Spill Kits, know it all….!! Protecting the Environment….!!
- All work fully guaranteed!! We take care of your to-do list!!
- Power…., We got it….!!
- How to Select Your Spill Kit?
- Fire Protection UAE
- Looking for good granite and marble suppliers?
- Clean & Green is the change we want to see in this World!!
- Looking for Metal and Fence Works ?
- Quality means Greatness!!!
- Good kitchen equipments will pay you over and over again!!
- Show opens tomorrow – Register for fast track entry
- An Alluring Burst of Pixels!
- 2017 Fit-Out and Interiors Report
- Free-to-attend conferences at Building Healthcare Innovation & Design Show 2017
- Ready or not, here comes VAT…
- Nominations are open for Big Project ME Awards 2017
- Blueprint unveiled for $1.5bn Dubai Food Park
- Meeting Room Offer – August
- Infographic: How to ensure cost competitiveness across LNG asset portfolios
- Barcode Label Printing Scales for Supermarkets & Retail Stores
- Understand the Payments Market and how it has developed
- Meet Alumil, Cladtech, Reynaers, Guttman, Geze, Saint Gobain and many more!
- Middle East Construction News
- TDN ASIA Australia is leading in wine tech innovation
- Heavy Duty Dynamometers & Crane Scales
- ADNOC Host Global Downstream CEO’s at ADIPEC 2017
- Availability in Capital Plaza Complex (Sofitel Hotel Corniche)
- Webinar: Metrics that Matter For Holiday Marketing
- Be the first to identify and exploit new opportunities in payments.
- I.T/Computer, Electronics & Office Products
- How Businesses Can Use Mobile Marketing to Their Advantage (Infographic) Rose Leadem
- Customer Experience Surveys? They Don't Have to be a Pain. Karl Wirth
- Build-A-Bear Workshop Is Caught Off Guard for Its 'Pay Your Age' Promo and Forced to Turn Away Customers Lydia Belanger
- Consumers Don't Have an Attention Problem. It's Just That Your Advertising Isn't Very Good. Brendan Gahan
- Don't Just Create Content and Then Sit Back. Promote It! Here's How. Syed Balkhi
- Is Your Content Flabby? Here's How to Trim Those Verbal Love Handles! David Loftus
- Up Your Social Media Game By Answering These 8 Branding Questions Keith Quesenberry
- How Bots Steal Your Online Advertising Budget Harry Kabadaian
- Some Last-Minute Prep Can Ensure Amazon Prime Day Success Katie May
- 3 Ways to Master the One Thing About Video That Entrepreneurs Don't Understand: Distribution Q Manning
- How to Write Cold Emails That Get Opens and Get Sales Eric Siu
- 40 Entrepreneurs Share Their Secrets to Staying Focused Nina Zipkin
- How to Display the Ideal Body Language When Networking Ivan Misner
- 6 Ways to Quickly Improve Your Conversion Rate and Make More Money From Ecommerce Nathan Resnick
- Why and How to Rename Your Business Katie Lundin
Silverlineclicks| Apr 21, 2017
The good news: The proliferation of new ad platforms and formats has created a lot of opportunities for publishers. The bad news: The proliferation of new ad platforms and formats has created tons of confusion and a whole new set of challenges. The confusion and the challenges have to do with the fact that what…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Jul 13, 2016
Kerala Ayurvedic Health Care is looking for reliable persons and agencies for tie-ups and franchise opportunities to provide better Ayurveda services to people in different part of India and abroad. Best opportunity to start a business related to Ayurveda and generates profits. Join hands with us for prosperity and let us grow together. We offer…Read More
Franchise Opportunity Santhigram Kerala Ayurvedic Company Ltd., India, an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization was established in 1998. For over a decade, we have offered genuine “Kerala specific Ayurvedic Therapies” for the well-being of mankind. Investment for the Franchise We expect the prospective franchisees to possess a minimum net worth of rs 50 lakhs and liquid…Read More
We invite financial and technically sound professionals to participate in this revolution along with IndiaFIRST™ Robotics and reap the benefits of being early entrant in this very rewarding business. IndiaFIRST™ brings in their highly experienced team to support the network in Marketing, Business Development as well Technical aspects. We invite franchisee applications only for serious…Read More
When Naturals was founded, little did we know that one day it would become India’s No. 1 salon chain! From Jammu in the north to Tamil Nadu in the south, Naturals has a stronghold of over 450 salons. Our world class service, modern equipment and talented staff has helped us with this achievement. And, now…Read More
Franchise Business: If owning one’s own business is your dream then franchising is the best manner of achieving many of the benefits of business ownership for most people Franchising is like using of a toll expressway rather than chancing less direct, frequently winding and to the traveler unfamiliar with the territory, confusing roads. Expressways are…Read More
Committed to providing an aesthetic makeover, ABC or Advanced Beauty and Cosmetic Clinic is a premium destination for advanced beauty and cosmetic procedure for both men and women, with world class treatments under one roof. Comprising of three brands-Advanced Grohair, Maya Skin, and Minus, the fastest growing cosmetic clinic chain spreads out an entire gamut…Read More
Humming Bird Education Pvt. Ltd, A National Leader in Olympiads, is growing its Franchise Network across India. We are issuing the State Level and District level Franchise throughout India and we plan to reach out more than 300 Franchise before 31st March 2018. 14 Reasons Why this is the best opportunity in the Country Today?…Read More
A coffee franchise model that is economical, distinct and flexible. Assistance of our expert interior designer to customize the outlet with low investment. A team of seasoned hospitality professional to establish the business. Transparent work policies focusing on consistent growth and higher ROI. Be a part of fast growing brand and contributes to the development…Read More
- Beauty Products Maker Lauds U.S. Recovery
- IMG Chief: 'Not for Sale'
- Martha Stewart: Lessons Learned
- Entrepreneurship at the ArabNet Event in Beirut
- Social Media: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Diageo CEO Looks Ahead
- Insights: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Proctor & Gamble's Master of Messaging
- Pernod Ricard CFO Talks Deleveraging
- New RIM CEO's Message to Employees
- Headout lands $10M Series A to help tourists book last-minute outings
- Sight Diagnostics starts selling an AI-based diagnostics device for faster blood tests
- Japanese startup Paidy raises $55M Series C to let people shop online without a credit card
- Spring Health raises $6M to help employees get access to personalized mental health treatment
- Goodwall gets $10.8M to expand its ‘LinkedIn for students’
- Netskope nabs Sift Security to enhance infrastructure cloud security
- Intelligent recruiting platform Greenhouse picks up another $50M
- Meero raises $45 million for its on-demand photography service
- Pointy raises $12M Series B to help bricks and mortar retailers fight Amazon
- Tiger Global reportedly pours more than $1B into SoftBank, saying its shares are “undervalued”
- 1+1 on Amazon Prime Day Sale: Buy two TVs for the price of one
- Amazon Prime Day sale: Here are the top Smartphone deals
- Amazon, Flipkart add star power to make their brands a hit
- Vayana says it has crossed $1-billion loan disbursals
- Grofers rethinks fresh products as focus shifts to private labels
- Blume signs up two US firms to launch accelerator-cum-fund
- Fintechs in India cater mostly to the affluent, huge potential in lower middle class: J P Morgan
- When cookies from Bengaluru reach Deepika Padukone’s plate and NASA’s workstations
- Govt to give preference to cyber security products by domestic firms
- Amazon Prime Day sale: Special focus on home products
- My Book and Baby Are Due the Same Day! Follow Along on My Journey - Sometimes Life Slows You Dow
- This Week in Weed: We Celebrate National Dab Day and Cynthia Nixon Raffles Off a Bong
- A Day in the Life of the Badass Duo Behind Women Empowerment Brand Girl Tribe
- The Best Ways to Invest in Your 20s
- Uber Invests In Scooter Startup Lime
- How to Write Cold Emails That Always Get Read
- Why Your Twitter Follower Count May Drop. 3 Things to Know Today.
- Meet Role Breaker Nancy Pfund, One of Silicon Valley's Most Visionary Impact Investors
- Embracing AI Helped Saved This Entrepreneur’s Legal Business
- Facebook Fined $660,000 for Cambridge Analytica Scandal. 3 Things to Know Today.
Jun 18, 2017
May 10, 2017
Jun 18, 2017
- US plan to tap into its oil reserve to have minimum impactOil to trade higher due to supply disruptions
- Week ahead: China President state visit to UAE, Putin-Trump summitAs the World Cup winds down, countries return focus to the game of politics
- Dubai Parks and Resorts sees 46% increase in visits in first half of the yearThe theme park operator also saw its biggest day ever in April
- DIFC sees 14% rise in registered companies in first halfFinancial hub has been pivotal in tapping growth opportunities in the Middle East, Africa and south Asia — a region with a combined GDP of $7.7tr
- Dow seen surging past the 25,000 markThe index gained 2.3% in the past week to end at the keenly-watched level
- ADIB profit rises 3.8% to Dh573m in second quarterIncrease comes even as bank describes environment as ‘challenging’
- Dubai government’s China push gets major boostHala China initiative, spearheaded by Meraas and Dubai Holding, inks agreements with Emirates, Bank of China among others
- Emaar Malls gets new CEOBousquet-Chavanne joins Emaar Malls from Marks & Spencer and will take charge from August
- Emirates NBD reveals $38.9m exposure to AbraajBank has an exposure of $21.3m through an equity investment in the management company, and the remaining through the embattled buyout firm’s funds
- Retailers get a nod to sell Expo 2020 Dubai-branded productsThey will be able to bid for the right to sell more than 5,000 licensed products
- Seven Power Tips to Create the Best Facebook HeadlinesI’m pretty sure you know by now how important Facebook has become to market your products online. This social giant is home to billions of users, and it gives you the opportunity to reach out to all of them with the right strategy. However, even if you are selling the best product, or promise to […]Beatrice McGraw
- Must-Know Money Tips for International Business TravelInfographic Courtesy of: Fundera.com The post Must-Know Money Tips for International Business Travel appeared first on SiteProNews.Fundera.com
- How to Optimize Clients Acquisition in E-commerceThe customer acquisition process plays the most crucial role in growing your business. With the availability of multiple options, choosing the right and most sustainable acquisition channel can prove to be a challenging task. Here’re some tried and tested customer acquisition tactics that are most sustainable in 2018. 1. Affiliate program involving business development partnerships […]Jayaram Bhat
- 5 Marketing Tools to Build a Compelling Brand Presence on LinkedInLinkedIn is a massively effective platform for so much more than just recruitment. It’s an excellent source of leads for PR, partnerships and sales. In fact, according to this survey, 94.2% of journalists and 49% of decision-makers are active on LinkedIn. If you seize every opportunity, you can run your business via LinkedIn alone, feeding […]Shilpi Sagar
- Biggest Global Cybersecurity Trends in 2018Infographic Courtesy of: TeleMessage.com The post Biggest Global Cybersecurity Trends in 2018 appeared first on SiteProNews.TeleMessage.com
- Evolution in Mattress Technology Offer Better products for Comfort and DurabilitySleep deprived people often face many kinds of health problems. This happens due to stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia. There are many pills, meditation, exercises and food that help you in getting your life back to normal. However, another thing that plays an imperative role in proper sleep is your mattress. Earlier, people didn’t pay […]Sunil Gupta
- Simple Strategies to Boost Your Link BuildingInfographic Courtesy of: JasmineDirectory.com The post Simple Strategies to Boost Your Link Building appeared first on SiteProNews.JasmineDirectory.com
- Learning Lessons From the Non-tech FoundersIt’s no secret, but the software and tech industries are the clear favourites when it comes to sourcing investment for their startups. See, I told you it was no secret. In stark contrast, non-tech startups tend to be Cinderella-like figures, last to be invited to the ball when it comes to investment funding. But why […]Brendan Harding
- Do You Still Have to Worry about Google’s Panda in 2018?Although Google has never talked about how often they update the algorithms on their search engine, it is widely speculated that they do more than 4 or 5 updates a year. However, few are as significant as the one that took place in February 2011. Dubbed as the “Panda,” there was nothing cute about this […]Nik Tordil
- What You Should Know About PCI DSS Penetration TestingThere are three penetration testing types for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). Black-box assessments do not provide you with any information prior to the start of the tests. Companies typically offer penetration testers with application and network details meant for white-box assessments. On the other hand, grey-box assessments entail providing partial information […]Ken Lynch