In your day to day operations do you transport, handle or store liquids? Are you prepared for a spill? Would you know where to find a spill kit in an emergency? People often comment “we don’t need a spill kit” but the reality is that every workplace that transports, handles or stores liquids needs to…Read More
- Spill Kits, know it all….!! Protecting the Environment….!!
- All work fully guaranteed!! We take care of your to-do list!!
- Power…., We got it….!!
- How to Select Your Spill Kit?
- Fire Protection UAE
- Looking for good granite and marble suppliers?
- Clean & Green is the change we want to see in this World!!
- Looking for Metal and Fence Works ?
- Quality means Greatness!!!
- Good kitchen equipments will pay you over and over again!!
- Show opens tomorrow – Register for fast track entry
- An Alluring Burst of Pixels!
- 2017 Fit-Out and Interiors Report
- Free-to-attend conferences at Building Healthcare Innovation & Design Show 2017
- Ready or not, here comes VAT…
- Nominations are open for Big Project ME Awards 2017
- Blueprint unveiled for $1.5bn Dubai Food Park
- Meeting Room Offer – August
- Infographic: How to ensure cost competitiveness across LNG asset portfolios
- Barcode Label Printing Scales for Supermarkets & Retail Stores
- Understand the Payments Market and how it has developed
- Meet Alumil, Cladtech, Reynaers, Guttman, Geze, Saint Gobain and many more!
- Middle East Construction News
- TDN ASIA Australia is leading in wine tech innovation
- Heavy Duty Dynamometers & Crane Scales
- ADNOC Host Global Downstream CEO’s at ADIPEC 2017
- Availability in Capital Plaza Complex (Sofitel Hotel Corniche)
- Webinar: Metrics that Matter For Holiday Marketing
- Be the first to identify and exploit new opportunities in payments.
- I.T/Computer, Electronics & Office Products
- How Businesses Can Use Mobile Marketing to Their Advantage (Infographic) Rose Leadem
- Customer Experience Surveys? They Don't Have to be a Pain. Karl Wirth
- Build-A-Bear Workshop Is Caught Off Guard for Its 'Pay Your Age' Promo and Forced to Turn Away Customers Lydia Belanger
- Consumers Don't Have an Attention Problem. It's Just That Your Advertising Isn't Very Good. Brendan Gahan
- Don't Just Create Content and Then Sit Back. Promote It! Here's How. Syed Balkhi
- Is Your Content Flabby? Here's How to Trim Those Verbal Love Handles! David Loftus
- Up Your Social Media Game By Answering These 8 Branding Questions Keith Quesenberry
- How Bots Steal Your Online Advertising Budget Harry Kabadaian
- Some Last-Minute Prep Can Ensure Amazon Prime Day Success Katie May
- 3 Ways to Master the One Thing About Video That Entrepreneurs Don't Understand: Distribution Q Manning
- How to Write Cold Emails That Get Opens and Get Sales Eric Siu
- 40 Entrepreneurs Share Their Secrets to Staying Focused Nina Zipkin
- How to Display the Ideal Body Language When Networking Ivan Misner
- 6 Ways to Quickly Improve Your Conversion Rate and Make More Money From Ecommerce Nathan Resnick
- Why and How to Rename Your Business Katie Lundin
Silverlineclicks| Mar 19, 2018
HiCorp is an innovative trade services company delivering tailored preventative and reactive building maintenance services across the commercial, retail, education and government sectors. We employ an extensive network of internal tradesmen to deliver an integrated and holistic property solution for your organization and/ or residence, maximizing efficiency to deliver savings to you. We can take…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Mar 19, 2018
Generators are one of the most fundamental aspect of any construction project as power supply is needed to operate various machines and equipment. Therefore quality generators are always in high demand in the GCC market where construction is very extensively done. At Adex International, we commit ourselves to providing the highest level of service and…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Jan 17, 2018
Spills and leaks are a nuisance, but they can range anywhere from a small inconvenience to your worst nightmare depending on where they occur and how much is involved. A small leak from a machine on your shop floor is manageable but what about a large chemical spill in a body of water or directly…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Jan 16, 2018
STARS FIRE & SAFETY is one of the few companies that have obtained the license and approval for supply, installation and maintenance of Fire protection systems in residential, industrial and oil field facilities from the Civil Defense and we provide fire protection uae.Stars Fire and Safety provides different kinds of Servicing & Maintenance like: 1. Fire Alarm & Detection…Read More
Marble is a natural stone generally selected by designers, architects, and homeowners due to its natural beauty. it can have many applications within construction; whether it would be to add elegance to the modern bathroom, create an aesthetically pleasing feature wall; laid as floor tiles in various surface finishes including polished to create a stylish…Read More
The substances used to remove dirt and bad odors are termed as Cleaning Chemicals. The purpose of these cleaning agents includes health, beauty, removing offensive odor, and avoiding the spread of dirt and contaminants to oneself and others. We all know surfaces are only as clean as the cleaning chemicals used on them. For this reason,…Read More
Global House providing best quality and reliable services to the customers.We are focusing Design, Fabrication, Supply and Installation of Structural Steel works, Car Parking Shed Fabrication and Installation Works, Fencing System supply and Installation works, Aluminium Fabrication and Glass Installation works and Gypsum Decoration Works. Global House provide a best quality service to the customers requirement and expectation with best quality and competitive price. We…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Jan 4, 2018
Welcome to Global House Abu Dhabi, supplier, fabricator and erector of quality, fabricated steel components and structures for the mining, commercial and multi-level industries. With unrivalled technology, capacity and infrastructure Global House Abu Dhabi has become one of UAE’s largest steel fabrication and erection companies. Global House prides itself on exceptional customer service and is…Read More
Silverlineclicks| Jan 3, 2018
Food is a lucrative business industry and the Middle East is the hub of delicious culinary delights from all over the world. One of the key reasons why people travel to places in the UAE like Dubai is to have a taste of world cuisine and enrich their travelling experience. As the official statistics shows,…Read More
- Beauty Products Maker Lauds U.S. Recovery
- IMG Chief: 'Not for Sale'
- Martha Stewart: Lessons Learned
- Entrepreneurship at the ArabNet Event in Beirut
- Social Media: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Diageo CEO Looks Ahead
- Insights: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Proctor & Gamble's Master of Messaging
- Pernod Ricard CFO Talks Deleveraging
- New RIM CEO's Message to Employees
- Headout lands $10M Series A to help tourists book last-minute outings
- Sight Diagnostics starts selling an AI-based diagnostics device for faster blood tests
- Japanese startup Paidy raises $55M Series C to let people shop online without a credit card
- Spring Health raises $6M to help employees get access to personalized mental health treatment
- Goodwall gets $10.8M to expand its ‘LinkedIn for students’
- Netskope nabs Sift Security to enhance infrastructure cloud security
- Intelligent recruiting platform Greenhouse picks up another $50M
- Meero raises $45 million for its on-demand photography service
- Pointy raises $12M Series B to help bricks and mortar retailers fight Amazon
- Tiger Global reportedly pours more than $1B into SoftBank, saying its shares are “undervalued”
- Fintechs in India cater mostly to the affluent, huge potential in lower middle class: J P Morgan
- When cookies from Bengaluru reach Deepika Padukone’s plate and NASA’s workstations
- Govt to give preference to cyber security products by domestic firms
- Amazon Prime Day sale: Special focus on home products
- Prime Day Sale 2018: Amazon gears up for exclusive launches, top deals in fashion
- Top electronic home appliances to buy this Prime Day Sale
- Amazon Prime Day Sale to offer mobile phones at almost half the price
- For Indian startups, a new surge of Asian investors means rethinking everything
- How lending platforms are offering unsecured loans to MSME and still maintaining lower NPA
- Investing in SoftBank is becoming a bet on its founder's deal-making prowess
- My Book and Baby Are Due the Same Day! Follow Along on My Journey - Sometimes Life Slows You Dow
- This Week in Weed: We Celebrate National Dab Day and Cynthia Nixon Raffles Off a Bong
- A Day in the Life of the Badass Duo Behind Women Empowerment Brand Girl Tribe
- The Best Ways to Invest in Your 20s
- Uber Invests In Scooter Startup Lime
- How to Write Cold Emails That Always Get Read
- Why Your Twitter Follower Count May Drop. 3 Things to Know Today.
- Meet Role Breaker Nancy Pfund, One of Silicon Valley's Most Visionary Impact Investors
- Embracing AI Helped Saved This Entrepreneur’s Legal Business
- Facebook Fined $660,000 for Cambridge Analytica Scandal. 3 Things to Know Today.
- US plan to tap into its oil reserve to have minimum impactOil to trade higher due to supply disruptions
- Week ahead: China President state visit to UAE, Putin-Trump summitAs the World Cup winds down, countries return focus to the game of politics
- Dubai Parks and Resorts sees 46% increase in visits in first half of the yearThe theme park operator also saw its biggest day ever in April
- DIFC sees 14% rise in registered companies in first halfFinancial hub has been pivotal in tapping growth opportunities in the Middle East, Africa and south Asia — a region with a combined GDP of $7.7tr
- Dow seen surging past the 25,000 markThe index gained 2.3% in the past week to end at the keenly-watched level
- ADIB profit rises 3.8% to Dh573m in second quarterIncrease comes even as bank describes environment as ‘challenging’
- Dubai government’s China push gets major boostHala China initiative, spearheaded by Meraas and Dubai Holding, inks agreements with Emirates, Bank of China among others
- Emaar Malls gets new CEOBousquet-Chavanne joins Emaar Malls from Marks & Spencer and will take charge from August
- Emirates NBD reveals $38.9m exposure to AbraajBank has an exposure of $21.3m through an equity investment in the management company, and the remaining through the embattled buyout firm’s funds
- Retailers get a nod to sell Expo 2020 Dubai-branded productsThey will be able to bid for the right to sell more than 5,000 licensed products
- Biggest Global Cybersecurity Trends in 2018Infographic Courtesy of: TeleMessage.com The post Biggest Global Cybersecurity Trends in 2018 appeared first on SiteProNews.TeleMessage.com
- Evolution in Mattress Technology Offer Better products for Comfort and DurabilitySleep deprived people often face many kinds of health problems. This happens due to stress, anxiety, depression and insomnia. There are many pills, meditation, exercises and food that help you in getting your life back to normal. However, another thing that plays an imperative role in proper sleep is your mattress. Earlier, people didn’t pay […]Sunil Gupta
- Simple Strategies to Boost Your Link BuildingInfographic Courtesy of: JasmineDirectory.com The post Simple Strategies to Boost Your Link Building appeared first on SiteProNews.JasmineDirectory.com
- Learning Lessons From the Non-tech FoundersIt’s no secret, but the software and tech industries are the clear favourites when it comes to sourcing investment for their startups. See, I told you it was no secret. In stark contrast, non-tech startups tend to be Cinderella-like figures, last to be invited to the ball when it comes to investment funding. But why […]Brendan Harding
- Do You Still Have to Worry about Google’s Panda in 2018?Although Google has never talked about how often they update the algorithms on their search engine, it is widely speculated that they do more than 4 or 5 updates a year. However, few are as significant as the one that took place in February 2011. Dubbed as the “Panda,” there was nothing cute about this […]Nik Tordil
- What You Should Know About PCI DSS Penetration TestingThere are three penetration testing types for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). Black-box assessments do not provide you with any information prior to the start of the tests. Companies typically offer penetration testers with application and network details meant for white-box assessments. On the other hand, grey-box assessments entail providing partial information […]Ken Lynch
- 10 Incredible Tricks to Improve the Conversion Rates of E-Commerce SitesWe live in an era when having a digital presence is a big deal for every organization, whether big or small. Even the shopping experience has become concentrated into the palms of our hands. So, needless to say e-commerce websites are reaping the benefits. However, despite the immense popularity of various e-commerce sites, conversion rates […]Arif Rashid
- DIY SEO Tip… Don’t DO This! Please!Local SEO 101 Some people want to manage their own website. I get that. Maybe you have had some negative experiences with outside “expertise” in this department in the past and you don’t trust anyone else to do the job now. Again, I sympathize. So if you are going to go it alone and do […]Tom Gustar
- Top 5 Tips to Boost Your Construction Company’s ProfitsInfographic Courtesy of: bizprac.com The post Top 5 Tips to Boost Your Construction Company’s Profits appeared first on SiteProNews.bizprac.com
- How to use Blog Content to Boost SEO and Maximize Organic Traffic to Your BlogOne of the biggest mistakes a site owner could make after finishing development work on their business website is leaving the Blog section untouched or using it just to post company news every once in a while. In fact, a blog is one of the most powerful tools to boost SEO and organic traffic and […]Linda Anderson