Open from tomorrow until Wednesday, join FM EXPO and The Big 5 Outdoor Design & Build Show for three days focused on networking, sourcing products, and professional development, providing you with fresh ideas and strategic solutions for your business. Here’s a quick reminder and round-up of everything that awaits you at the events this week (all of which are FREE-of-charge!):…Read More
- Spill Kits, know it all….!! Protecting the Environment….!!
- All work fully guaranteed!! We take care of your to-do list!!
- Power…., We got it….!!
- How to Select Your Spill Kit?
- Fire Protection UAE
- Looking for good granite and marble suppliers?
- Clean & Green is the change we want to see in this World!!
- Looking for Metal and Fence Works ?
- Quality means Greatness!!!
- Good kitchen equipments will pay you over and over again!!
- Show opens tomorrow – Register for fast track entry
- An Alluring Burst of Pixels!
- 2017 Fit-Out and Interiors Report
- Free-to-attend conferences at Building Healthcare Innovation & Design Show 2017
- Ready or not, here comes VAT…
- Nominations are open for Big Project ME Awards 2017
- Blueprint unveiled for $1.5bn Dubai Food Park
- Meeting Room Offer – August
- Infographic: How to ensure cost competitiveness across LNG asset portfolios
- Barcode Label Printing Scales for Supermarkets & Retail Stores
- Understand the Payments Market and how it has developed
- Meet Alumil, Cladtech, Reynaers, Guttman, Geze, Saint Gobain and many more!
- Middle East Construction News
- TDN ASIA Australia is leading in wine tech innovation
- Heavy Duty Dynamometers & Crane Scales
- ADNOC Host Global Downstream CEO’s at ADIPEC 2017
- Availability in Capital Plaza Complex (Sofitel Hotel Corniche)
- Webinar: Metrics that Matter For Holiday Marketing
- Be the first to identify and exploit new opportunities in payments.
- I.T/Computer, Electronics & Office Products
- 5 Reasons Why Businesses Should Invest in Google AdWords Jason Parks
- Pitching 101: Reaching Out to the Media and Getting Them to Bite Jessica Abo
- 6 Things to Consider for Putting Together Your Best Holiday Marketing Plan Yet Syed Balkhi
- 5 Online Marketing Tips for Small Businesses in Competitive Service Industries Jonathan Long
- Will Facebook Advertising Survive After the Cambridge Analytica Scandal? Rocco Baldassarre
- 3 Mind Hacks for Overcoming Your Fear of Marketing Yourself Melissa Dawn
- This Company Constantly Reinvents Itself to Stay Fresh After 18 Years in Business BizCast
- Why Choosing the Right Words for Your Marketing Campaign Can Be More Important Than How Much You Spend Emily Richett
- Becoming a Brand: Here's How to Market Your Startup Well Before You Launch. Peter Daisyme
- 5 Psychological Reasons 'Social Proof' Beats Everything Else in Marketing Eric 'ERock' Christopher
- Why Your Approach to A/B Testing Is Costing You Sales Karl Wirth
- Why Word-of-Mouth Marketing Matters (Infographic) Rose Leadem
- Refreshing Your Brand Doesn't Mean Starting Over Michelle Van Slyke
- Do You Stink at Ecommerce Content Marketing? Find Inspiration in These 6 Big-Name Brands. Victor Ijidola
- How Your Company's Logo Influences Purchase Decisions Katie Lundin
Ready or not, a 5% value-added-tax (VAT) will make its January 2018 maiden entry into the UAE business landscape. “People have worked in a tax-free environment for years and the introduction of VAT in the UAE is a little disconcerting for businesses,” said Rakesh Pardasani, Partner at RSM Dahman, a leading audit and tax advisory firm…Read More
CONSTRUCTION CONSULTANT MACHINERY FLEET INFRASTRUCTURE PROPERTY BIM FEATURED NEWS 24th Aug 2017 CONSTRUCTION Blueprint unveiled for $1.5bn Dubai Food Park Complex will be the first destination in the Middle East dedicated…Read More
Infographic: How to ensure cost competitiveness across LNG asset portfolios For global LNG projects, it is essential that costs are controlled to be profitable at current LNG prices to compete against coal and renewables. KPMG has provided Gastech Insights with an informative infographic displaying the 7 key areas which must be carefully considered….Read More
Silverlineclicks| Aug 22, 2017
Barcode Label Printing Scales are designed to meet the weighing needs of any Supermarket & Retail Applications. Price Computing Scales are the most famous products in Label Printing Scales.They are precision, high sensitive, clear printing, and simple operating. Capacity: 30 kg / 10 g Print Type: Auto Peal Continues Thermal Label Printer Label Width & Length:40 – 60mm, 30…Read More
- Beauty Products Maker Lauds U.S. Recovery
- IMG Chief: 'Not for Sale'
- Martha Stewart: Lessons Learned
- Entrepreneurship at the ArabNet Event in Beirut
- Social Media: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Diageo CEO Looks Ahead
- Insights: Zappos, Match.com & Method Founders
- Proctor & Gamble's Master of Messaging
- Pernod Ricard CFO Talks Deleveraging
- New RIM CEO's Message to Employees
- Meituan-Dianping’s IPO off to a good start as shares climb 7% on debut
- India’s Livspace raises $70M for its one-stop-shop for interior design
- GitLab raises $100M
- Vegan meal delivery startup Allplants is served £7.5M Series A funding
- Marketing data startup Singular raises $30M
- Erectile pharmacy app Roman raises $88M to launch ‘quit smoking’ kit
- Ultimate.ai nabs $1.3M for a customer service AI focused on non-English markets
- Divido, the consumer finance platform, scores $15M Series A
- Google partners with Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi to put Android into millions of vehicles
- Ola raises $50M at a $4.3B valuation from two Chinese funds
- Indian Angel Network launches startup competition for Babson College affiliated entrepreneurs
- Amazon considering opening 3,000 cashierless stores: Bloomberg
- Freedom from clutter: Spreadsheet or software?
- Mother Sparsh plans baby wipes facility in Hyderabad
- China's unicorns race to IPO as Silicon Valley waits patiently
- From Lucid to Tesla, Saudi Wealth Fund goes on spending spree
- Flexible-office operator GoWork inks a 400 seat deal with TBO
- Paytm says it’s time to back data sovereignty over monopolisation
- OYO checks into UK, to put £40 million over 2 years
- Iba Halal care gets $3 mn from Addvantis
- How League CEO Mike Serbinis Crawled Out of a ‘Pit of Despair’ and Made a Successful Health Startup
- How to Invest $500 (5 Brilliant Ways to Invest 500 Dollars)
- Should You Hire an Agency to Market Your Business?
- You Gotta Discuss It Right Now
- Most Important Principle for Great Leadership
- CEO Kathleen Henson Believes Relationships Are The Currency of Your Business
- How to Leverage the Power of Your Story for Success with Donald Miller of StoryBrand
- Elon Reveals His First! 3 Things to Know Today.
- 5 Ways to Sell Anything
- Why This Entrepreneur Credits a Support Network for Her Success
Aug 24, 2017
Jul 13, 2017
Jun 13, 2016
Aug 24, 2017
- Hackers steal $60 million from Japanese Crypto exchangeJapanese digital currency exchange has been hacked for two hours
- UAE residents warned about using public WiFiUsing free WiFi makes life a little easier, but beware of these risks, warns Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
- And the verdict on the iPhone XS Max is...Latest episode of Dirhams & Dollars, the Gulf News Business podcast
- Egypt to weigh up further state company sales — finance ministerEgypt hopes the privatisation drive will spur investment and private-sector growth
- KPMG appoints new CEO for UAE and OmanNader Haffar takes over from Vijay Malhotra, who retains his cap as chairman
- Sharjah Investors Services Centre establishedCentre to provide services to investors looking to set up businesses in the emirate
- Yemen central bank nearly doubles interest rate to halt riyal plungeCurrency has halved since civil war began in 2014
- UAE’s non-oil economy grows 3.6% year-on-year in the second quarterCentral Bank now expects the UAE’s inflation-adjusted gross domestic product to expand 2.3% in 2018
- Investors get comfortable with Brent crude at $80 a barrelData shows that open interest in buy, or call, options at $80 and $85 a barrel has jumped nearly 45% in two days
- China refuses to weaken currency to boost exportsBeijing is running out of room to respond to any further US tariffs on a dollar-for-dollar basis, with Tavistock Wealth CIO saying they’ve run ‘out of bullets’
- SEO and Blogger Outreach: Why Blogger Outreach Is So EffectiveIf you’ve ever searched for more efficient ways of marketing your brand to a wider audience, then you’ve most likely heard of blogger outreach. In fact, if you’ve ever conversed with other website owners and competition in the market, chances are you’ve likely heard them praise blogger outreach and how it’s helped their search engine […]Robert Pearson
- How Workplace Friendships Can Be a Key to Productivity and HappinessUsually employees spend the majority of their working hours at their workplace, so they are in constant touch with one another, learning each other’s strengths and weaknesses. Being colleagues at a workplace means interaction, communication, and collaboration; but in many instances the office picture isn’t all that delightful. People get too competitive; get up in […]Smith Willas
- Apple iPad: Mind-Blowing Facts & FiguresInfographic Courtesy of: Armour Dog The post Apple iPad: Mind-Blowing Facts & Figures appeared first on SiteProNews.ArmourDog.com
- Online Reputation Management 101: What Businesses Need to KnowInfographic by MDG Advertising The post Online Reputation Management 101: What Businesses Need to Know appeared first on SiteProNews.MDG Advertising
- The 7 Coolest Business Credit Card Perks of 2018Adding the word “business” in front of “credit card” can make the whole thing feel stuffy, but it doesn’t have to be that way—in fact, there are plenty of cards available with perks just as cool as the latest consumer cards. We’ve done the dirty work and not only found the seven best perks on […]Catherine Giese
- 6 Online Writing and Editing Tools to Make SEO Optimized ContentSEO is a useful parameter that can be used to boost your user engagement and traffic. However, despite the overwhelming benefits, it possesses one significant hurdle. SEO optimized content can be appealing to search engine algorithms, but readers might find it bland or even appalling. Therefore, you need to focus on writing for the reader, […]Audrey Pilcher
- 10 Must-have Tools for Startups to Boost their Business“While the first benchers are struggling, searching for jobs, last benchers have started hiring people for their startup,” said a board somewhere. Whether you’re the first or last bencher, you and your startup life will be a match made in heaven only if you accept failures and not see them as a negative,. Starting a […]Vartika Kashyap
- What Features Does a Good Mobile Sales Tool Offer My Team?These days, we expect our technology to fit in the palm of our hand, so why should sales tools be any different? Being able to access your sales tools wherever and whenever you need to is a huge benefit to all salespeople, and especially those out in the field. Mobile sales tools enable you to: […]Charlotte Powell
- How to Be Invisible Online (Without Going off the Grid)Infographic Courtesy of: CashNetUSA.com The post How to Be Invisible Online (Without Going off the Grid) appeared first on SiteProNews.CashNetUSA.com
- 7 Secret Weapons for Entrepreneurial SuccessRarely do entrepreneurs launch businesses without intending to succeed. Starting a business is more than “just business.” It’s personal, too. As business owners, we often look at our company’s ascent (or lack of) to profitability and popularity as a direct reflection of our own worth. There’s a lot at stake, and entrepreneurs need to build […]Rachel Strella